Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband (693 Views)

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by 300wayne: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Sequel to the earlier thread,attached is an experience sheared by @_muffassa that echoes my sentiment

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by 300wayne: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Continuation

Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Malory: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Mehn when you move out from Nigeria and your smart you will see opportunity if you thoroughly wanna succeed you most is a sure banga as for good women i don't think Nigeria still have good women every lady in Nigeria is damn hungry and broke none will want to support you or stand with you when nothing is coming like money
Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by RightToReject(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2021
That is the normal bliss that usually takes place when a woman has an altruistic interest in a man and when the man is conscientious (and vice versa). Shame on contentious and opportunistic and/or self-absolving people - too clever by half and classists elements - and their wack mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Klass99(f): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by cunny88(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2021
300wayne:
Sequel to the earlier thread,attached is an experience sheared by @_muffassa that echoes my sentiment

Cc lalasticlala
pls how did u get dis story, the fella used to be my customer before he travelled and I lost his contacts. Evrytin he said here is on point. He even brought her to my office den
Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by DontBullshitMe: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
She did all that for him because she's not attractive enough to attract and secure a good looking and rich man in the US.
Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Klass99:
If a Nigerian woman does even half of this in Nigeria, you people will still turn around to call her, a desperate evening newspaper who wasted her youth and is looking for a man to trap in marriage.

The story teller didn't mind that his wife was 5 years older than him, because relocation to the United States was involved. But, if it was back home in Nigeria we all know how the story will go nah. His relatives and friends will kick against him marrying an older woman and one doing better than him too, for different reasons.

Can you see what I am talking about? The thread hasn't even gone beyond first page and the second person to comment is already dissing Nigerian women.

I saw the other thread but I didn't comment because I was tired. But, three women I know personally who earn better than their husbands, who have been very helpful and supportive to their men, have been left by these men to continuously handle family responsibilities that are originally theirs to handle. They have not behaved like the story teller in this thread.

The guys that keep dissing Nigerian women are not better than them. And they always attract their kind. They can never see the ones that will make their lives better.

On behalf of Nigerian ladies, I dash them to Benin Republic women. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
She did all that for him because she's not attractive enough to attract and secure a good looking and rich man in the US.

Chai!!!
((Shakes and spits in disgust angry))

(1) (Reply)

Someone Installed Cctv At Their Home.This Is What They Discovered! (vid) / Nobody Has Called Me Ashawo In This Life, Am I Not Woman Enough - Lady Asks / Pap/ogi/akamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.