Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall (91784 Views)

Newly Employed Security Draws Eyes On £740,000 1931 Painting In Russia(Pics) / Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Galaticos444: 9:41am On May 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Even the Naira too get dirty for the body.
Dirty Paint. Nonsense Creativity on the body of a country.
Nigeria is not flu country like China. Idiat.
Have u seen a Chinese draw such paint on their currency?
Everyone shouting Awareness, what is media and broadcast entity their for?
You allow that nincompoop to tarnish Our currency.?
u ar indeed a herdsmam

1 Like

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by robosky02(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2020
A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without saying a word ends up fetching water for guests at her wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by ariklawani(f): 9:42am On May 07, 2020
WHICH RESPECT.. FOR WHO,.. THIS DEAD COUNTRY.. THIS IS A VERY GOOD JOB..uote author=Slawormir post=89277890]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

Acute disrespect for Aliyu Mai-Bornu and Dr Clement Isong.
Damnnn. No respect for the naira anymore
Use something else to show your painting skills
[/quote]
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by MurphyG1(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2020
Vyolet:
Beautiful.
Am I the only person that never received any message from NCDC? I heard some people receive more than 10 messages.

They know you are complying with the safety measures that's why. They only send to those who are not smiley wink
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2020
It's well

I can operate your Excavator machine perfectly with 100% delivering of your jobs including

* Clearing
* Excavations
* Erosion control
* Sand Field
* Demolition

Experience Excavator operator is all you need kindly Call/WhatsApp
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by ariklawani(f): 9:45am On May 07, 2020
Hmmm. Nawaoo.. If you ha e talent, I bet you will love to show it for anybody to notice... This is an opportunity for him. He might. Be lucky.. So, I ha e talent for sewing.. And ha e been making mask and posting on social media for people to patronise me,, is that an eyes service?.. Is an opportunity not eyes service
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2020
please how can I peel of that money and quench hunger.
Hunger bad..
wike why?
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Petersamuel8(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2020
Talent
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2020
Roon9:
I have this artist friend that was struggling with 10k artistic jobs here. Omo last year baba japa enter America. He almost ran mad when someone was pricing his work at 3k dols over there.
u mean am, so how much him come settle for Las Las?
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Lalasticlalabos(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2020
Roon9:
I have this artist friend that was struggling with 10k artistic jobs here. Omo last year baba japa enter America. He almost ran mad when someone was pricing his work at 3k dols over there.

Same thing happened to madam Nike art gallery. An artistic drawing that is priced for less than 40k naira was been negotiated for over 5k dollars when she went for presentation in US years back. Now, some of her art works worth over 20 million naira.
Nigerians dont appreciate things bro

3 Likes

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Nobody: 9:53am On May 07, 2020
Ironically you sounded dumb asf..
DanHaske:

Well done bros if you were trying to sound stupid.
You nailed it
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by cray91(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2020
Don't Be Surprise to See a New Thread Saying " NCDC or FG looking for The Man That Drew The 1000naira Note On The wall So as To become Our New Ambasador for covid-19"

Somehow the guy created awareness for his job and he will be rewarded soon enough
OrestesDante:
angry angry

This is Nigeria. In the end, nobody will give a hoot about this great piece. So sad!!!
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Roon9(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
u mean am, so how much him come settle for Las Las?

He said he rushed it na.
In his words " He never knew life could be this easy" angry

In Nigeria for example he can spend up to 3k naira just to finish one drawing excluding frames but over there he said less than 5dols including frame
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Fish4wealth: 9:58am On May 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

Meaning what?....why are some individuals like this....seeing nothing good in good things.
If those heroes are alive today, won't they wear facemasks.....

On your own

1 Like

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Orpe7(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2020
Nice
E for use N50 naira thou
As per Wazobia things
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by EmagNig(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2020
Preach it Bro

Next line plesee
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Whois(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2020
Don't be surprised if DSS/CBN arrest the artist for writing on the naira note
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2020
Roon9:

He said he rushed it na.
In his words " He never knew life could be this easy" angry

In Nigeria for example he can spend up to 3k naira just to finish one drawing excluding frames but over there he said less than 5dols including frame
please how do we start digging tunnel to America from here.. I want my photography work to be worth even if it's 1k dollars for a session.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Keizzmann(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

You dumb bruh
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Okuda(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2020
bigt2:
He tried

face of bad policing... lol
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by tonididdy(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2020
I would pay any sacrifice to be this good an artist... It's my most desirable talent
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2020
i owe him 2 bottle of trophy

we might not be the best just know that we are different from the rest.

Procurement, Shipping, Digital marketing, social media adverts, and giftcards/ airtime buying.

Yuan rate - Naira 60
shipping - $10.5 per KG

No extra charges.
whatsapp: 07081997275

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

RESPECT FOR WHICH NAIRA?CURRENCY WITHOUT ANY VALUE!, TELL ME WHAT YOU CAN PURCHASE IN THE MARKET WITH #1000?
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Therapyken(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

He has not violated any law. He is rather creative and deserves some accolades.
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Brunicekid(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
manuelreports:
Wow may be for awareness creation
Nice job
Obvously, this is for AWARENESS CREATION on Covid - 19 containment measures.

This artist is a good realism creator.
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Ikennafabian651(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2020
Nice job...keep it up!!!
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by WaffenSS(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2020
Old stuff he copied.

Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by AIICO2009(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Absolute nonsense
Acute disrespect for Aliyu Mai-Bornu and Dr Clement Isong. Damnnn. No respect for the naira anymore Use something else to show your painting skills

Do you have issues with the painter before.......what happen now.....
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
NCDC will be blind to see this one and make him an ambassador

They will be looking for the like of Davido so that the money go come up.
Re: Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall by Therapyken(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please how can I peel of that money and quench hunger.

Hunger bad..

wike why?
As in the tin taya me...Over 15 people already arrested this morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NL Pictures Album / Pause Before You Share - 16 Fake Viral Photos People Believed Were Real / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.