Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Who Will Change Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Change Nigeria? (299 Views)

Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock / What Would U Do To Change Nigeria If U Were In Pmb's Shoes / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Change Nigeria? by Davidtolu12(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2020
Who Will Change Nigeria?

I have read several articles, opinions, suggestions, and views about the state of our nation. Regardless of the diversity of these views, everyone is or appears to be in perfect harmony with one fact: Nigeria is corrupt and in desperate need of change. Not just any change, but a positive change that will enhance the life of everyone. Change that will usher in equal opportunity for every Nigerian.  Many also agreed that Nigeria has more than it would take to improve the life of the greatest number of her citizens. Everyone agreed that the bane on our nation is corruption; from corrupt citizens to corrupt government officials. Everyone unequivocally agreed that Nigeria is corrupt and needs a change.
 Read full news below:
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/05/who-will-change-nigeria.html

Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by SLAP44: 8:31am On May 07, 2020
Nigeria is irredeemable.
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Chibuzoc(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2020
Nobody. Can't you see that nigeria is a curse to it's people
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 07, 2020
What was the initial slogan of the present administration?
The issue is this, what sort of change do y'all need and want?

Until the Average Nigerian changes himself/ herself for the best and in a positive way, genuine Change is going to be far from our reach.
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by omoiyamayor(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2020
You and I will. Kenyans or Japanese will not come help us,they have their country to fix too. And if we want Nigeria change lets start right now.
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by helinues: 9:03am On May 07, 2020
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 07, 2020
maybe when cows stop walking on the streets of Abuja
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 9:19am On May 07, 2020
Even if you resurrected Mother Teresa and asked her to lead Nigeria to positive change, she would fail woefully
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by orisa37: 9:23am On May 07, 2020
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA AND LET THE POWERS BE ORDERED FROM THE GRASSROOTS.
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Chikelue2000(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2020
SLAP44:
Nigeria is irredeemable.
I don't think so....the problem lies with us d youths...d followers....we need to start practicing d act of true leaders....we need to let go of tribal hatred, sentiments, corruption, social vices n fraud....imbibe the true teachings of Jesus.....then we r as good as angel Gabriel.....for those who will quote me about Jesus.....read it again
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2020
Only the hand of God
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 07, 2020
I think America should have Nigeria colonized all over again
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Fidelismaria: 10:31am On May 07, 2020

million dollar question

Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by ajani68: 10:34am On May 07, 2020
Nobody
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 07, 2020
Peter Obi
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Emyogalanya: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
i thought its buharï and his apc crew?
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by HighWITCH: 6:06pm On May 07, 2020
Only Radical New age Leaders like Donald Duke or a Stubborn Leader like Chibuike Amaechi can successfully do that. Their antecedents have already proved so.
Re: Who Will Change Nigeria? by Tranquillity360: 6:33pm On May 07, 2020
Only division will change nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Again Buhari Appoints Dead Person Into Office / Ondo Assembly Begins Probe Into Source Of N4.3b Hidden In Bank Account For 10yrs / Lagos State Has Considered The Reopening Of Worship Centers And Economy(netwyz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.