Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo (6417 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi With Nollywood Actors / Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino melaye Is Still Being Detained / Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:38pm On May 07, 2020
Babysawale19:

Igbo’s are not from Delta. At least Yoruba Kogi claim Yoruba. Delta Ibos don’t claim ibo
Delta state has Igbo governor in the person of my working governor okowa but kogi no get Yoruba governor so why claiming a state with out a Yoruba ruler as governor angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:41pm On May 07, 2020
Blainz:

I thought you were one intelligent but carefree person but apparently you’re not.

North, South, East and West are geographical locations. It’s different from tribe or ethnic groups.

Yorubas as an ethnic group are ‘indigenes’ of Edo (south-south) Kwara and Kogi (North-central)

Kogi state governor is not even from the majority ethnic group. (make Igala people stop to dey claim Kogi?...by your logic)

NB: hope you know the meaning of ‘indigene’ ?

You're the one who is not Intelligent here by claiming a state that does have Yoruba or deputy? Igala person is the deputy governor of kogi cheesy,Yoruba indigene end in west angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo by ThatFairGuy: 2:50pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You're the one who is not Intelligent here by claiming a state that does have Yoruba or deputy? Igala person is the deputy governor of kogi cheesy,Yoruba indigene end in west angry
Yorubas(Okun) are the third largest ethnic groups in kogi State.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:53pm On May 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy post=89289291]
Yorubas(Okun) are the third largest ethnic groups in kogi State. [/quote][/s] no Yoruba in north angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo by ThatFairGuy: 2:57pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy post=89289291]
Yorubas(Okun) are the third largest ethnic groups in kogi State. [/s] no Yoruba in north angry
Well I know this is just Sarcasm. You also know the reality
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:13pm On May 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Well I know this is just Sarcasm. You also know the reality
Which sarcasm what I say is true
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On May 07, 2020
chubinwa:
I was expecting to see a picture of both of them cuddling and frolicking in a blissful solitude

Frolicking cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections Opportunity To Turn Nigeria’s Fortune For Good – CAN / Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike / Femi Gbajabiamila Is A Pentecostal Church Elder Despite Going For Lesser Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.