Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Go About Job Hunting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Go About Job Hunting (727 Views)

7 Misconceptions You May Be Having About Job Interviews - Job Interview Myths / Attractiveness & Job-hunting: What Has Looks Got To Do With It? / Should I Lie About Job Experiences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Job Hunting by don3e4u: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2011
Hello Jobbers.
This forum site has really helped alot. It has made alot of people workers in one firm or the other.
I truely appreciate it and all it has done for everyone.

HOW TO GO ABOUT JOB HUNTING
Despite the effort advert for placement, alot of people do not know the best way of job hunting. When you fail to strategies then you are bound to fine it difficult to get job even when it is at your back yard.
I wrote alot based on experience on how to get your dream job: but note you have to learn and start from small.
To participate, follow this link, www. job focusing. b logspot. com (note. in the website given, there is no space. so help in closing the space). or www(dot)jobfocusing(dot) b logspot(dot)com. In the case change the dot to (.).
Note, never pay any one as there are alot of scamers who ask job seekers to pay them to secure jobs.
I pray God everybody get the job they every dreamt of.
Note, don't just sit and expect job to come to you. you have to send you resume and cover letter to places, working around the clock and strategies else,,

(1) (Reply)

Neo International Is Recruiting! / Tnx / Trainee Management Consultants(female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.