Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger (27825 Views)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 10:06am On May 07, 2020
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by microfixsynergy(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2020
Join RAGP Telecoms now and start earning between 2k to 10k daily. Call or Whatsapp 08037846924 or click this link to join https:///HKbzFkOUrWTL9LHwQ1nz6H
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Gangster1ms: 10:07am On May 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
They are not only terrorists in bombing people in the name of Muhammed , they are also Terrorists in spreading corona virus all over the country .

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2020
dis northern nigeria will have high rate o if they are not careful

we might not be the best just know that we are different from the rest.

Procurement, Shipping, Digital marketing, social media adverts, and giftcards/ airtime buying.

Yuan rate - Naira 60
shipping - $10.5 per KG

No extra charges.
whatsapp: 07081997275

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by delvzy(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2020
Something urgent needs to be done about this thing.
Vehicle transporting essential goods in large quantities must be thoroughly checked.
And defaulters should face the wrath of the law with no hesitation.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by StRichard(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2020
Urchman200:
to come and do what in Lagos? Other southern regions will only travel to other regions of the country when is obvious that their life will saved.
you really have time for that tribal bigot with small brain.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by ignis: 10:10am On May 07, 2020
Stubborn people...

1 Like

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
Nigerians are naturally stubborn. That's all I can say

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Naijaarchive(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
What's really chasing people around.... Do people like traveling this much or just self destruct activating in humans.....
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by jericco1(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
Lagos that is already choked up undecided
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by jrusky(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

What is really happening in this country, can't people stay in their respective States for now, until this Coronavirus pandemic is over.

I don't understand.

They won't listen especially the North.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by apexc6624: 10:14am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 2225631[/color]
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 10:14am On May 07, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Why is it only northerners mostly from Kano that are running away from their State? They brought doom to their state and country by voting a half dead person and then frantically trying to run away when death comes.
In South here, people make only desperate effort to go to their state of origin or residence and not otherwise. When the northerners foolishly vote, they are proud but when true and responsible leadership is required and they don't get it from their Messiah, they start running down south instead of proudly staying back to die for their foolish actions.
Your beloved Messiah is sleeping and bed wetting in the villa while death devour you in hundreds, instead of staying put to reap your reward, you are running down south to spread the bringer of death.

No need to insult the person of the president. I do not support him, but those insults are uncalled for.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 10:14am On May 07, 2020
This should be the standard practise for all the states.

Interdiction.

Other states should adopt Niger's tactics.

I don't know where these jokers are running to. You can't escape your reality. The worst you can do is spread the virus further and that will only serve to make matters worst.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by AmazingELixir: 10:15am On May 07, 2020
grin grin grin

I even doubt if the state they are coming from will even let them in....diswan na real case of water pass garri.

Aboki and trailer travel sef..
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by apexc1184: 10:16am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 4588992[/color]
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Fidelismaria: 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Ewu kano don turn Italians

Na local league ewu kano dey play
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Behead them all as a deterrent
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by raphretle: 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Where Re those calling for state policing... common interstate movement could not be stopped by this local vigilant groups...
This shows our security operatives manning the borders are after the bribe they get...
I suggest those communities at the borders should be saddled with the responsibility of control our borders from the influx of people and vehicles from other states...
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by gungab(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2020
Wetin Dem dey find up and down
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Doncyn(f): 10:21am On May 07, 2020
Can't dis abokis(Kano people ) stay one place,Ana miyari......me I ve a sister a family living over which are ibos but dey Haven't try to escape Kano since dis pendemic...can't indegine of Kano state stay at place...I pray South east wl just use gate to build boundaries
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by oyewale0001(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
Please where is yenefer? I missed the babe ooo. How is your fasting going? I hope to see your comment soon. I love northern babe. Especially the educated ones.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
What is wrong with these people. Don't they understand instructions on movement??
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by gungab(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
emperorblog21:
dis northern nigeria will have high rate o if they are not careful

we might not be the best just know that we are different from the rest.

Procurement, Shipping, Digital marketing, social media adverts, and giftcards/ airtime buying.

Yuan rate - Naira 60
shipping - $10.5 per KG

No extra charges.
whatsapp: 07081997275

Any charges for helping someone pay the seller ?

1 Like

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by rotadeco27: 10:23am On May 07, 2020
davillian:
"When you hear that a plague is in a land, do not enter it and if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place," Prophet Muhammad said, according to the narration.

These dumb Muslim will not follow these teachings...
Stupid aboki I wonder what their problems are...
The only follow the misinterpreted parts that lead killing of their fellow human beings

1 Like

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Sagay212: 10:23am On May 07, 2020
Bribery and corruption,poverty with mass illiteracy has finished this country. Imagine the illiterate abo.kis moving even when there is restrictions. They want to tell us that the police in kano did not see them on their way? They will continue to collect bribe from people to allow them pass.

They are even coming with bikes even though they have been banned.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by apexc2967: 10:27am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 3957689[/color]
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by apexc2967: 10:27am On May 07, 2020
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2020
Urchman200:
to come and do what in Lagos? Other southern regions will only travel to other regions of the country when is obvious that their life will saved.

Uche!!!!!
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by bizzibodi(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2020
Those vampires just flee from legos why are they going back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Rams Into Volkswagen In Kogi. 15 Cows Dead (Photos) / Bullion Van Impounded For Driving Against Traffic In Lagos / Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.