Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger (27828 Views)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by petitejolie(f): 2:22pm On May 07, 2020
davillian:
"When you hear that a plague is in a land, do not enter it and if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place," Prophet Muhammad said, according to the narration.

These dumb Muslim will not follow these teachings...
Stupid aboki I wonder what their problems are...
they wont listen to this one o, but the one they say kill , cut head u will see dem doing dat one. Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by simplyOJ(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2020
Can't these guys just sit in one place angry What's with all these nonsense Waka upandan.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Legendguru: 3:39pm On May 07, 2020
Oh
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Israflor(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2020
M as in Maalu (Cow). As long as we allow Maalu among humans, little or no progress can be recorded.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by keentola(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
Emmyglobal65:
But can't these people just maintain their jurisdiction. Why are they still moving up and down in this kind of situation. Na wah for this country o.
I swear, na to just find cure for this thing sharp sharp, or else E be things o.

well if you're not the greedy get rich quick type..
you can message me for a business that can still sustain you with little little change in this lockdown period.
Note: The business is not the big money bank you might want to imagine, but at least the return will at least cover your common weekly expenses like money for data recharge card e.t.c.
check my profile for my contact number and message me on Whatsapp for details if you're interested.
where's your number?
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Farid24224(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2020
davillian:
"When you hear that a plague is in a land, do not enter it and if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place," Prophet Muhammad said, according to the narration.

These dumb Muslim will not follow these teachings...
Stupid aboki I wonder what their problems are...
It's true about what you said, but not all of 'em are this illiterate.

1 Like

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2020
White007:
Almajiris will be issued voter's cards - long before any of us, but access to education and healthcare for them are not the priorities of the Northern elite - and have never been.

So let's stop deceiving ourselves that we've arrived at a "eureka" moment on their plight.

plagiarized quote from Twitter.... why can't you reference the original poster...
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Emmyglobal65(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2020
Zero eight one 65 zero 65 six zero 9
keentola:
where's your number?
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Franking: 10:23pm On May 07, 2020
The North is a problem at every level.

U mean these goats can't stay in their hone states? And why can't security operatives stop them from leaving their respective states? Unless there's something they are not telling us.
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 11:12am On May 08, 2020
gungab:

Any charges for helping someone pay the seller ?

5% procurement charge
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by gungab(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2020
emperorblog21:

5% procurement charge
My Questions
1. Duration of China to Nigeria
2. What if I purchase the product myself, can you help me with address.
3. Any other charges I need to know.
4. FGN more 4 weeks of airport closure. When will you resume shipping
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
gungab:
My Questions 1. Duration of China to Nigeria 2. What if I purchase the product myself, can you help me with address. 3. Any other charges I need to know. 4. FGN more 4 weeks of airport closure. When will you resume shipping

My Questions 1. Duration of China to Nigeria - 13-18days
2. What if I purchase the product myself, can you help me with address. - Yes

3. Any other charges I need to know. - waybill to ur state
4. FGN more 4 weeks of airport closure. When will you resume shipping - shipping of goods is available
Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by gungab(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2020
emperorblog21:

My Questions
1. Duration of China to Nigeria - 13-18days

2. What if I purchase the product myself, can you
help me with address. - Yes

3. Any other charges I need to know. - waybill to ur state

4. FGN more 4 weeks of airport closure. When will
you resume shipping - shipping of goods is available

I will get back to you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2020
gungab:

I will get back to you
Thanks

okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Rams Into Volkswagen In Kogi. 15 Cows Dead (Photos) / Bullion Van Impounded For Driving Against Traffic In Lagos / Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.