Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Do People Recover From Coronavirus If There Is No Drug? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do People Recover From Coronavirus If There Is No Drug? (199 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do People Recover From Coronavirus If There Is No Drug? by Edunews: 9:30am On May 07, 2020
This has become a very commonly asked question, especially in the markets & gatherings.

Public Health Nigeria says Coronavirus is just like someone having cough & catarrh which is also caused by a virus (only that this one is a very bad one).
Most times, when we have catarrh, we dont do anything about it, we just keep drawing in our nose to either blow the catarrh out or take it in, until one day, the catarrh eventually goes on its own. What happened here was the power of your body's immunity. Your body's immunity fought & killed the virus causing the catarrh & you got better without even taking any drug.

This is just what happens with coronavirus. The only difference here is that this virus is more aggressive (wicked) than the one that causes cattarh, hence, if your immune system isn't strong enough to fight & kill the virus, then the virus would kill the person.

What is immune system?
Briefly Summary in simple terms: Immune system is like the army of the human body. Just as the Nigerian army is defending the Nigerian territory against the enemy, the immune system are a group of cells that defend the human body from Ber enemy – bacteria, fungi, virus, protozoa, and any other disease-causing organisms.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy

Remember there is currently no approved treatment for Corona virus. For now all we can do is to PREVENT & STRENGTHEN OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.

Prevent by Washing of Hands, Using of Facemask & Practicing Social Distancing.

Boost your immunity today by quitting smoking (which lowers your immunity), drug abuse & other unhealthy practices..

Also try adding some food ingredients that has been suggested to help Boost the immune System such as:
Garlic:
Ginger:
Vegetables
Fruits
Dark chocolate
Tumeric
Drugs like, vitamin C, vitamin E
Green tea
Sun flower seeds
Almonds

Remember, Stay Safe Stay Healthy

You can read more about Protecting yourself from Coronavirus on: https://publichealthnig.com/coronavirus-recovery-foods-habits-that-boost-weaken-immunity/
Re: How Do People Recover From Coronavirus If There Is No Drug? by Lhanre(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2020
God bless the OP for this write up, I have met some seemingly educated chaps arguing confidently that there is no Corona Virus in Nigeria, that if there is no cure; how come people were recovering and being discharged. I just shook my head and ignored them, because I wasn't ready to argue with someone that thinks he knows it all.

I think more of this kind of write up should be put in the public place.

(1) (Reply)

Could You Say Its Law Of Karma ? / COVID-19: 270 Stranded Nigerians In US For Repatriation Saturday / A Politics Taken Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.