Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together (1434 Views)

Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together by AmeboBook: 10:33am On May 07, 2020
It's double celebrations for Robert Rihmeek Williams popularly known as Meek Mill as he celebrates his 33rd birthday. The rapper also announced that he and Milan Harris welcomed their first child together on the same day. He described the arrival of the little one the "best gift."

"Milano dropped me off a king on my birthday!" Mill wrote on Twitter, adding the hashtag, "the best gift."

Not long after, the "Going Bad" rapper added in another tweet, "Thanks for all the birthday love."

Meanwhile, Milan penned a birthday message for Meek on Instagram. She wrote;

"Happy Birthday Love @meekmill. I hope this year is filled with more blessings, lots of love, peace & prosperity. I’m beyond proud of the man you’ve become. You motivate and inspire me in so many ways".

Mill first addressed Harris' pregnancy in February although she had previously done so back in December.

"Im a creative, so I didn’t want to announce my pregnancy to the world or even to my family with just a photo of my baby bump. I wanted to create a moment that I could cherish and remember forever,” Harris said in an Instagram post after the announcement, which was made at one of her fashion shows.

“We planned this show in 6 weeks and I have to say this was the hardest show we’ve planned to date but all in all I’m so happy with the turn out,” she explained. “Being surrounded by my family, friends, team members, customers and supporters meant so much to me and seeing y’all enjoy the show that we worked so hard on and your reaction to the poets, Ballerina’s, the video of my journey and the reveal of my pregnancy was priceless.”

Use the link for the full coverage below.

https://www.amebobook.com/meek-mill-and-his-girlfriend-milan-harris-welcome-first-child-together-on-rappers-33rd-birthday-the-best-gift/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together by todugo(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2020
What of the other child he had with Nicky Minaj, this white and blacks over there in the west live life like animals.
Re: Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together by Abfinest007(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2020
todugo:
What of the other child he had with Nicky Minaj, this white and blacks over there in the west live life like animals.
rumors mongers
Re: Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together by Denique(f): 11:29am On May 07, 2020
todugo:
Are there two people by that name now
Re: Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together by cybriz82(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2020
Abfinest007:
rumors mongers

Lol grin u for tell am where the 3children wey Niki born for am dey na..
Re: Meek Mill And His Girlfriend, Milan Harris, Welcome First Child Together by jesvic91(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
Wow!
Congratulations to the greatest Nigerian footballer of all times.

Who remembered his goal against Chelsea (Nigeria vs Chelsea, afcon 2030)

He really made my day, I nearly pull down the roof of the isolation center.
Nigga plays so well.
Happy birthday bro
More life and prosperity
Amen.

#weed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aloma DMW: How He Rose From Nobody To Who He Is Now Through Davido / Davido's Babymama Sophia Celebrate Tiwa Savage's Birthday With Jam Jam And Imade / Music Singer, Davido Shares Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.