Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Drop A Link To An Interesting Or Informative Article Online And Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop A Link To An Interesting Or Informative Article Online And Earn (485 Views)

Identifying Scams Online And Avoiding Them / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Link To An Interesting Or Informative Article Online And Earn by drcast(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2020
Hi there

I'm Tony and I'm a developer

Our website allows you to drop a link to an interesting or informative article online for other people to read and then you earn while doing so

For instance, say I'm browsing through trending news in Nigeria, Punch or Sahara Reporters or BBC or CNN and a particular article caught my interest, all you have to do is copy the link and submit on our website. As readers read, they vote up or down and also make comments

HOW DO YOU EARN

You earn by submitting the link to the interesting or informative article
You earn more with each vote and comment

GOOD NEWS
You don't have to create the article from scratch if you don't want to; but if you can, then do so and we'll link back to the original article source

BAD NEWS
Well, not like bad news sha, but Only INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE articles are allowed. Not just anyhow news post or false information

Others items that can make you earn are: writing a story or text based article, link to funny videos, images, Twitter status, quiz, polls amidst others

Readers that come to read also are earning

If you think this is something you'd like to start, register on https://bimberbuzz.com/login/ right now!

Any other questions or concerns, pls drop a comment!
Re: Drop A Link To An Interesting Or Informative Article Online And Earn by drcast(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2020
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Excel Data Analysis Class / Unable To Make Payment For Snapchat Advertisement / Cosmetics Business Plan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.