Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Yy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yy (660 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yy by Nobody: 11:09am On May 07, 2020
The thing grew as a pimple
Re: Yy by Ezennwa(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2020
hmm!

The last I checked, this place is not a hospital.

Go to the hospital and tender your case to them.
Re: Yy by Nobody: 11:23am On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The last I checked, this place is not a hospital.

Go to the hospital and tender your case to them.
I have and d money they said I should pay is quite exorbitant ,I don't have any money on me
Re: Yy by Ezennwa(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:
I have and d money they said I should pay is quite exorbitant ,I don't have any money on me
hmm!

It's time to meet your relatives for assistance.
Re: Yy by Nobody: 11:29am On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

It's time to meet your relatives for assistance.
they are useless....well sha ,there is no negative effect of this and its not painful..
Re: Yy by Mozino007(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:
they are useless....well sha ,there is no negative effect of this and its not painful..
what
Re: Yy by uboma(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:

What did the doctors say it is?

As it not painful, why not live with it till you are financially ready to remove it surgically.

Let's hope it doesn't keep growing.
Re: Yy by Lorazepam(f): 11:38am On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:
It will be better to try and find the money and remove it as soon as possible. Its not always a good idea to leave growths like this that keep growing, because of possible associated risk of malignant transformation (i.e can become cancerous). Not trying to scare you though.

1 Like

Re: Yy by Ezennwa(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:
It's Ok! if you say so.
Re: Yy by Nobody: 11:47am On May 07, 2020
Lorazepam:

It will be better to try and find the money and remove it as soon as possible. Its not always a good idea to leave growths like this that keep growing, because of possible associated risk of malignant transformation (i.e can become cancerous). Not trying to scare you though.
according to my friend cos same thing happenes to him,he said when I cut it I should use Battery water on it ,and according to people the battery water is Acid ,dat immediately I cut I i should put it inside but I'm scared cos d pain will be unbearable
Re: Yy by GingerGarlicTea: 11:47am On May 07, 2020
Ginger Garlic Tea with Honey Kills infections and diseases in the body, also prevents the body from such.

Chat me up to get Ginger Garlic Tea in one pack and Honey deliveries.

Pay on home delivery....check my profile for my WhatsApp no
Re: Yy by Lorazepam(f): 11:49am On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:
according to my friend cos same thing happenes to him,he said when I cut it I should use Battery water on it ,and according to people the battery water is Acid ,dat immediately I cut I i should put it inside but I'm scared cos d pain will be unbearable
Please avoid such remedies to avoid stories that touch the heart

3 Likes

Re: Yy by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2020
GingerGarlicTea:
Ginger Garlic Tea with Honey Kills infections and diseases in the body, also prevents the body from such.

Chat me up to get Ginger Garlic Tea in one pack and Honey deliveries.

Pay on home delivery....check my profile for my WhatsApp no

It's like Ginger, Garlic and STC30 have become the new avenue to steal money from ignorant, unsuspecting Nigerians.
These 3 stuffs now cure every disease(both infective and non-infective) in the world.

Before you start your "prescription", what's the name of the thing you're treating?

3 Likes

Re: Yy by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:

Sure?? What of the psychological and stigmatizing effects, and longterm risk of malignant transformation?

You think if I were a woman, I would come near you??

Make arrangement for it to be removed surgically.

And don't give the little money you have to that ginger and garlic seller.

Let him sell to those who want to cook rice.

1 Like

Re: Yy by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Sure?? What of the psychological and stigmatizing effects, and longterm risk of malignant transformation?

You think if I were a woman, I would come near you??

Make arrangement for it to be removed surgically.

And don't give the little money you have to that ginger and garlic seller.

Let him sell to those who want to cook rice.
sure thin ...I was told to bring 10k
Re: Yy by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2020
Macro231101:
sure thin ...I was told to bring 10k

That's quite cheap nah, bros.
You're so lucky to get a hospital that will remove that at 10,000.
Surgeries don't come that cheap, no matter how minor.
Go remove it before they change their mind, if you're sure it's a hospital, and not a "chemist" shop.

1 Like

Re: Yy by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

That's quite cheap nah, bros.
You're so lucky to get a hospital that will remove that at 10,000.
Surgeries don't come that cheap, no matter how minor.
Go remove it before they change their mind, if you're sure it's a hospital, and not a "chemist" shop.
I'm thinking of removing it d local way,at least have seen someone who is going to help me
Re: Yy by Akunwafor(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2020
Mr Op.

What you have there is a Keloid.

It's virtually incurable.

You exercebated your situation when you used a razor blade to cut a growth on your skin which is also quite foolish and disgusting.

You can contact google for more info.
Re: Yy by nsiba: 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
Don't ever cut any growth on your body, jeez what is wrong with you?
Cover it up garlic and and squeeze out its juice on it continuously till you save up some money
Re: Yy by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2020
Akunwafor:
Mr Op.

What you have there is a Keloid.

It's virtually incurable.

You exercebated your situation when you used a razor blade to cut a growth on your skin which is also quite foolish and disgusting.

You can contact google for more info.
Oga I don't have keloid...Biko

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Here Are 5 Things You Should Stop Doing During Your Period / Pls I'm In Pains / Please What Is This On My Skin? (Graphics Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.