Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pls I'm In Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I'm In Pains (660 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I'm In Pains by Ayobiggie59: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Medical personnel in the house pls come to my aid.

For about two days I've been having headaches, fever, and body pains.....i took ibucap on sat evening and I was ok on Sunday morning as if nothing happened to me d previous day.

On Sunday evening d pain started again and I took another dose of ibucap and after 3 hours d pain drastically reduced.

This morning I took a dose of ibucap and I was alright throughout d time I was at work.

Now, this evening d pain has started again. Pains all over my body. I've taken d ibucap again but I want permanent solution pls.

B4 u say go to the hospital, I'm not financially buoyant at this time at all. Pls doctors and pharmacists in d house, what do u think I'm suffering from, and prescribe d drug I can buy to use pls.

God bless you.
Re: Pls I'm In Pains by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oga go exercise and stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Pls I'm In Pains by advanceDNA: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayobiggie59:

For about two days I've been having headaches, fever, and body pains.....i took ibucap on sat evening and I was ok on Sunday morning as if nothing happened to me d previous day.

On Sunday evening d pain started again and I took another dose of ibucap and after 3 hours d pain drastically reduced.

This morning I took a dose of ibucap and I was alright throughout d time I was at work.

Now, this evening d pain has started again. Pains all over my body. I've taken d ibucap again but I want permanent solution pls.

B4 u say go to the hospital, I'm not financially buoyant at this time at all. Pls doctors and pharmacists in d house, what do u think I'm suffering from, and prescribe d drug I can buy to use pls.

God bless you.

Guy.. go treat malaria naaa..
Re: Pls I'm In Pains by shawnfamous(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Take another Ibucap. Be taking it like that till ambulance come and carry u to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I'm In Pains by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
You wan damage your liver and kidneys abi??

Pain is a symptom of an ailment or sickness. Go to the hospital. angry
Re: Pls I'm In Pains by gasparpisciotta: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayobiggie59:

God bless you.

Symptoms of Covid-19.

Treat malaria and take pain killers too...

Take enough Vitamin C and lots of water

Isolate and if you have to go out don’t forget to wear face mask.

You will be fine soon
Re: Pls I'm In Pains by Truvelisback(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous:
Take another Ibucap. Be taking it like that till ambulance come and carry u to the hospital.

Re: Pls I'm In Pains by OfoIgbo: 1:37am On Dec 07, 2021
SlayerForever
Re: Pls I'm In Pains by SlayerForever: 1:40am On Dec 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:
SlayerForever

Fantastic.
Re: Pls I'm In Pains by meobizy(f): 2:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Just keep taking ibucap since you're not ready for proper medical diagnosis and treatment. Everybody has no money until push comes to shove.
Re: Pls I'm In Pains by Margaretola(f): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Okay, you don't have to go to hospital. I have a better option for you. Why not have an online session with a doctor, just for #500
Here https://cribmd.com/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Boil Inside My Eyes. Please Help / Help, This Gerd Is Draining / Low-carb Diets And Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.