Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Stop Seeing Nigeria As A Country, Start Seeing It As A Business Venture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Seeing Nigeria As A Country, Start Seeing It As A Business Venture. (174 Views)

When Are We Going To Start Seeing The Benefits Of Tinubu's Policies? / Peter Obi, Stop Seeing Other Candidates As Your Brothers, Ahisha Yusuf Advices. / Igbos Should Stop Seeing Yorubas As Their Enemy - Ayo Opadokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Seeing Nigeria As A Country, Start Seeing It As A Business Venture. by lukui: 12:41pm On May 07, 2020
Myndd.44 can ban me for posting this. I don't care.

Stop seeing Nigeria as a country, start seeing it as a business venture.
No light, moguls like Atiku and rich billionaires are smuggling mikano and other generators inside.
No water?, pure water manufacturing companies are opening left right and centre like tentacle s of an octopus.
Lack of qualitative education ?, private schools are thriving.
Lack of good health care systems? Private hospitals are making money, or political leaders are spending humongous amount on medical tourism.
All these issues affects the common man but the rich have manipulated their way around them and turned them into gold mines.
Where a lazy man see sturbonness and failure during chaos, the smart man sees an opportunity.

So for them to keep profiting, they will even pray to God to let our situation become more worse than the present so that they will be making more money.

For example, corona virus is killing people left right and centre whilst the lawmakers are still debating about one silly bill. All they think about is how to embezzle.

One governor is even saying he needs a loan of 15billion naira for isolation and testing infected citizens. Instead the federal government sent all the needed equipments and palliatives to him. He was disappointed.

Nothing concerns the elites or the rich moguls whether there is/was a country called Nigeria. What exists or the picture already painted in their minds are "me and my family", " only me and my family alone"

#Godbless!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Seeing Nigeria As A Country, Start Seeing It As A Business Venture. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:43pm On May 07, 2020
Why should anyone ban you for speaking the reality on ground?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Engineers, Scientists Or Pastors Which Group Do Your State Needs More Of? / Rivers State Governor Nyesom Nwike Monitors Lockdown / 6,000 Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of 10 Years Entitlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.