Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. (6415 Views)

Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST / Lagos State Government Removes Unapproved Street Gates In Lekki / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by Oloun(f): 8:58pm On May 07, 2020
amakadlite:
wike is trying his best to protect the state against the dreaded virus simple. if the federal government had been fair in distribution of parliatives to cusion the effect of the lockdown.
I wish same to which ever city you are so you understand that it's foolish to lock everywhere down without access to anything
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by adekolaelect(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
God ideas bcs many Nigerians are corrupted and undisciplined .
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by amakadlite(f): 8:54am On May 08, 2020
Oloun:
I wish same to which ever city you are so you understand that it's foolish to lock everywhere down without access to anything
wish you the same my dear. am in portharcourt and yes the lock is to protect residents, it better than having what is playing out in Lagos and Kano here.
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by Oloun(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2020
amakadlite:
wish you the same my dear. am in portharcourt and yes the lock is to protect residents, it better than having what is playing out in Lagos and Kano here.
is your area totally locked, like nowhere is opened even street shops and no movement at all?
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by amakadlite(f): 10:32am On May 08, 2020
Oloun:
is your area totally locked, like nowhere is opened even street shops and no movement at all?
yes my area is totally locked. the notice was sent on Monday before the enforcement commenced on Thursday. I know all hands are not equal and not everyone could afford the money to stock up foods till God knows when the lock down is going to be eased. but the benefits outweigh the other if you understand the nature and speed of transmission when movements are not restricted. the governor has said he is going lift the lock down once the objective is achieved. I hope you have heard about the 3new cases this morning, do you know where these people are and other people their status could affect if they were allowed to move freely?
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by Oloun(f): 10:42pm On May 08, 2020
amakadlite:
yes my area is totally locked. the notice was sent on Monday before the enforcement commenced on Thursday. I know all hands are not equal and not everyone could afford the money to stock up foods till God knows when the lock down is going to be eased. but the benefits outweigh the other if you understand the nature and speed of transmission when movements are not restricted. the governor has said he is going lift the lock down once the objective is achieved. I hope you have heard about the 3new cases this morning, do you know where these people are and other people their status could affect if they were allowed to move freely?
so people should die of starvation first? Or other states and federal government implementing ease of lockdown so foolish? Have PH cases recorded up to Lagos?

Most of the reported cases are even people suffering from malaria and hunger!
Leave that thing Wike is just behaving anyhow because he believes non of his family will starve, what about the poor masses? At least he should have strategized on how to make it easier for people.

how would you cut people access to every means of survival in the name of trying to make life better for them? So they should die first before the life gets better? Even in the most affected countries lockdown policy is not as strict as he imposed it here in PH; grocery stores are opened and you can go purchase things with permission in US even in Italy.

Don't worry in matter of time your stocked items will finish then you will understand the plight of the poor.
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by maimalari: 7:24am On May 10, 2020
Pictures .

Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by maimalari: 7:37am On May 10, 2020
More

Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by Leo3333: 8:13am On May 10, 2020
Oloun:
because you ain't in the city to know what people is passing through, that man is just being unnecessary wicked, how can you lock down everyone without making provisions for them? No where to buy anything even street shops all closed. Is that how to fight the virus? When people are about to be starved to death.

Falana, do you live in PHC?
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by maimalari: 10:20am On May 10, 2020
sweetonugbu:
no pinshure

There’s pic now
Re: Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas. by maimalari: 10:20am On May 10, 2020
bankole200:
Where are the pictures? If not, I don't believe...

Better believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Hospital Ever Built By A State Governor In Nigeria: Pics & Video / NBC Okays 159 Radio, TV Stations / Seun, Your Attention Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.