Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (10231 Views)

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Mass Riot Going On In Yabatech Now. School Gates Shut! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2011
Re: . by obyann(f): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yes it's true. for the current HND/OND student, that I can't really say for now. But the truth is that they were admitted for HND/OND under "Yaba College of Technology" and not "Federal University of Yaba". I think they have the advantage of going back to the school after their HND and do their Masters direct and it should be just for one year.

On the other side, I think those doing their OND is at advantage because they school will admit them after their OND, to do a two years programme and will be awarded a BSc/ Btech
Re: . by obyann(f): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^^ you are FAKE. Nobody needs your help. Stop deceiving people. shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
Re: . by obyann(f): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ytechconst:

If you don't take your time i will ensure that you are Arrested. if you don't know i am one of the recent Member of the legislative House of YASU(Yabatech Student Union) If you dont stop scaming people in the name of Yabatech i will reach Aunty Kudi( The current Rector) and the CSO( Chief Security Officer) of Yabatech to ensure you are traced and Arrested,

This guy does not have anything to do with Yabatech, not even a lecturer as he claimed. He's looking for a way to scam people
Re: . by Damma(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
i cant believe is it true,i was just admitted 4 biz admin nd,pls wat is d source of d news.
Re: . by obyann(f): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Damma:

i cant believe is it true,i was just admitted 4 biz admin nd,pls wat is d source of d news.

Don't worry, soon you'll see a sign board, Federal University of Technology Yaba. Then you'll doubt no more.
Re: . by shintech: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
@Damma Please help me to check my name on the list Department Business Adm Name Shodiya Olusina and jamb no 06164131HD
Re: . by shintech: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ obyann Please help me to check my name on the list Department Business Adm Name Shodiya Olusina and jamb no 06164131HD
Re: . by obyann(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
shintech:

@ obyann Please help me to check my name on the list Department Business Adm Name Shodiya Olusina and jamb no 06164131HD

I can't find your name in that list
Re: . by shintech: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2011
@ Obyann but i score 62% is there any hope for me.
Re: . by obyann(f): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^ I believe you will still get the addmission. But dont just sit at home , go to school and find out if the 2nd list is out. I checked it on internet and its just the 1st list.

Goodluck
Re: . by DisGuy: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
obyann:

Don't worry, soon you'll see a sign board, Federal University of Technology Yaba. Then you'll doubt no more.

You mean they don't have enough staff to send an email out to all students with regards to their new status?
they need a whole sign board just to convey this message?
Re: . by Olami90: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2011
Dr.amad.i:

All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dis Guy:

You mean they don't have enough staff to send an email out to all students with regards to their new status?
So to the best of ur knowledge,staff need to send email to students based on the school new status?wen they cant read 4rm d wall.Those dt are nt connected to d sch.in anyway know wot is going on(latest).
Re: . by Olami90: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2011
Damma:

It was announced formally last year july and d accreditation team was set up immediately.The team finished early december and it has bin confirmed.check Guardian News Paper(10th jan.)
Re: . by debbybos(f): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
Dr amadi or whatever your name is you find a good job because you can't cotinue to scamm people because oneday you will be caught theive ole buruku, barawo bansa!!!!!!!!
Re: . by VonoVono: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2011
Yep,yabatech is now a university.a chief lecturer of yabatech told me that after you might have finished your ND Of 2 yrs, you can easily cross to the school's university from 200level and do your degree.this persistent ND stuff will only affect the 2010/2011 students,buh the upcoming students will be benefactors of the degree programme @hand. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: . by VonoVono: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2011
Yep,yabatech is now a university.a chief lecturer of yabatech told me that after you might have finished your ND Of 2 yrs, you can easily cross to the school's university from 200level and do your degree.this persistent ND stuff will only affect the 2010/2011 students,buh the upcoming students will be benefactors of the degree programme @hand. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: . by DisGuy: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2011
Olami90:

OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So to the best of your knowledge,staff need to send email to students based on the school new status?wen they cant read 4rm d wall.Those dt are nt connected to d sch.in anyway know wot is going on(latest).

to the best of your knowledge isnt it obvious many people including the students don't even know anything about this, don't you have a proper communication channel in your school? shouldn't this be on the school's website clearing doubts tongue
Re: . by VonoVono: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]why is yabatech. Site not accessible for some time now?
Re: . by VonoVono: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]why is yabatech. Site not accessible for some time now?
Re: . by obyann(f): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2011
Dis Guy:

Please go to Yabatech website and you will see it there. it was announced in the dailies last year.
Re: . by obyann(f): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2011
Damma:

For your information, they have started selling form before the accreditation.

how come you don't have info about Yabatech and you were given admission there? Please visit Yabatech website.
Re: . by DisGuy: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
obyann:

Please go to Yabatech website and you will see it there. it was announced in the dailies last year.

http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/engindex.php

I have been to the website, all the news are from 2009

and over half of the links are not even working, there are many unemployed youths other infact many expert yabatech students that can be employed to update the website regularly- tell your VC to take a pay cut for being #######

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Students Arested By Unilag Security And Detained / I Feel Like Starting Trouble! / Beasts That Could Maul And Kill You In Minutes [Graphic photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.