Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Who Is Deceiving Who About This Corona Virus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Deceiving Who About This Corona Virus (268 Views)

LEGIT Work From Home Job this CORONA period - Up To $300 Per Week / SCARY!!! This Corona Virus Pandemic Was Predicted Accurately In 2008! PHOTO / Nigeria Seems Confident Of Tackling This Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Deceiving Who About This Corona Virus by phoneport(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2020
As I look at what is going on in our dear nation for close to 2 months now, I am beginning to witness some level of foul play, deception, and even out-right wrangling juxtaposed by the people in authority and some other foreign sublime elements, on the citizens they are ruling, YES! Some of them are just rulers and not leaders, because this set of people do not have any atom of leadership in their blood.
If You Ask Me, “Is There Corona Virus In Nigeria?”
My Answer Is, “Yes, There Is” But!
The version of the Virus in Nigeria has been weakened due to some factors…
I believe the virus presently infecting people in Nigeria has mutated, and we should really thank God because the mutations seem to be suppressed by either our immune system response, the hot nature of our climate, other factors, the strong will and resilience of our people, and I call all this the act of God’s special intervention which I truly believe because, though churches have been shut-down; our God has not been shut-down. We have been praying and will continue to pray and ask God to show us MERCY, and DELIVER US.
What am worried about is that, what is supposed to be a blessing to us as a nation seems to have been hijack by some persons in authority, for their own selfish gains and they will never go unpunished. These are the people sponsoring the propaganda of fear among the people, they LOVE money more than their MOTHER. And they HATE the GOD/CHURCH more than even SATAN, who I believe is their god.
There seem to be no fair play, equity and justice any-more, and as I am writing now most of the citizens are beginning to ask question, and this QUESTIONS certainly need ANSWERS.
FIRSTLY, IS THERE TRULY CORONA VIRUS IN NIGERIA?
If the true case of China, Italy, America and others, with what we have seen and heard in the news and online is put into consideration, then Nigeria is dealing with another version of the virus. People are beginning to suspect that those under quarantine are ether sick from other closely related viral infection or not even sick at all hence, the doctors, NCDC officials and other medical practitioners should look into this issue.

SECOND, HOW TRUE WERE THE PARAMETERS USED TO ASCERTAIN THOSE QUARANTINED
If a pawpaw fruit was tested to have corona-virus in Tanzania recently, then what parameters can be accorded to the validity of the testes carried out in Nigeria? Does in means that some of the people tested were just experiencing higher temperature, and the conclusion was that they should be held and quarantined?

THIRD, WHAT ARE THE INDICES USED TO FOR ADMINISTERING DRUGS, and for DISCHARGING THOSE ACCLAIMED FREE OF THE VIRUS…
Are all this not just guess work, or try and error?
How do you ascertain if those you released as free, will not end up still carrying a suppressed remains of the virus back to finally infect their family and friend, and still end up developing it again and even in a more severe case.
If there are no curative vaccines yet, then what are you giving those people you are now releasing as free from the corona-virus?

FOURTH, DOES IT MEAN THAT THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT;
i: Really Know The Real Number Of Citizens They Should Plan For, From The North To The South, East And West. What has the census department of the nation be opened for all this years? what have they been doing?
And why can’t Nigeria after 60 something years of existence have a Working National Bio-data Platform?

ii: They do not Have Emergency Relief Plans For The Citizens; So What Have They Been Doing For Years. If This Was Really Like The Case Of America, We Would All Have Been Dead.
No health facilities and even when they are available, there are no viable equipment’s. And where are the research institutes? Where are our scientists?

iii: Who Did They Really Gave The Palliatives To, And How Was The Billions Truly Spent Because, I Do Not Know Of Any Close Person Around Me Poor Or Rich, Who Got The Food, Or The Money Both Here In Lagos And Ogun State. I Only Saw Some Miserable Packaged Things Online Which Cannot Even Feed An Individual Nor Talk Of A Family For A Week, Yet They Told The People To Stay At Home And Eat What?

Again let’s ask ourselves this, between the Markets, schools, churches/other worship places, where are people most likely to contact the virus?
Do you know that most of the unplanned and epidemic prone food markets have been opened since the past one month now, and have you been to the markets in Nigeria, go and see the large turnout of people clustered together with hardly any breathing space, all selling and buying without any government regulations and distancing measures being observed; and yet worship places with more standardization which can even be improved and closely monitored and supervised, shut down; at the end of the day, WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

Somebody is not telling somebody the whole truth here, and it looks as if some people have swallowed MONEY and decided to shut their mouth, and I am suspecting even some church elders and leaders to have corrupted themselves with Caesars coin, as they have all kept quit suddenly. No-one is speaking again, except for C and one or two others who are standing out for the reopening of the Houses of God. This is shameful of us but I am not really surprised, after all Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus Christ just for some MONEY.
The People In Authority Are Deceiving The Ordinary People, And Some Of The Highly Placed Ordinary People Are Still Deceiving Themselves.

In All This Let This People Very Careful Not To Incur The Wrath Of God On Their Head And Their Families.
WHAT THEN CAN WE DO?
Let us all use the face mask
Let us wash properly with soap and observe every other hygiene directives from the NCDC
Let us stay away from large unsupervised gatherings for now, both religious, political, and even the markets.
And as children of God, let us pray the virus does not mutate into some horror for us like some case from other nations. Let us ask God for protection.
How leaders should be truthful and really become as servants, because to lead is to serve

YOU CAN DECEIVE A MAN, BUT YOU CAN NEVER DECEIVE GOD…

Source: https://web.facebook.com/jeffery.iyangbe

Re: Who Is Deceiving Who About This Corona Virus by Lordjiggs09(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2020
We're watching.
Re: Who Is Deceiving Who About This Corona Virus by TUMIC(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
Nigeria is a confused country

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage / Stay At Home And Earn Money / I Need You - Nasty C , Rowlene |audio|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.