Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lucrative Business : Start From Home With 5K And Make 60k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lucrative Business : Start From Home With 5K And Make 60k Monthly (749 Views)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 5k From Home And Make 60k Monthly / Click Here If You Want To Learn Mini Importation Business And Make #60k Monthly / Make 60k Above In A Month With Less Than 30k Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business : Start From Home With 5K And Make 60k Monthly by Monsur247(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2020
Here is a Business you can Start with 5k from Home and Make 60k Monthly

Raise #5000 for Capital, andMake #60,000 Monthly Offering This Service from Your Home

Introduction

Every student dreams of a certain job related to their course of study before graduating from the College or University, not even 20% of the graduates could secure their dream jobs after graduation. I am among the 80% who find it difficult to secure a job after my NYSC in 2015. But today, here I am, an employer of labour.

Breakthrough

I worked as a classroom teacher in a private secondary school in Lagos. This makes me understand what and how the struggling to survive after graduation is.

It was in my search for the breakthrough I came across a course on Dry-cleaning and Laundry Business online. I gave it a trial and here I am today, making 6-digits income from the business.

I also started the business from home, with just #5,000 to acquire the basic capital to start with . It's a very lucrative business only for those who are not AJEBO or lazy.

Following the tips and techniques in the course made it easier for me to be successful in the business.

Your Turn to Make it BIG

Enrol into 1 WEEK ONLINE PRACTICAL TRAINING containing pictures, videos, and live chat on STARTING YOUR OWN DRYCLEANING AND LAUNDRY BUSINESS FROM YOUR HOME WITH #5,000 for CAPITAL

The online practical training will feature:

1. Basic Capital needed
2. How to get customers
3. How to charge based on type of garments and texture
4. How to sort laundries
5. Tagging laundries
6. Washing different fabrics
7. Starching
8. Ironing (critical area)
9. Folding and packaging
10. And others.

Enrol with just #2,500 and connect with THEPRO LAUNDRY AND DRYCLEANING SERVICES through +2349062218245 to commence the online practical training on WhatsApp, payable to:

ZENITH BANK

OLAPADE MONSUR AYINDE

Courtesy of ThePro Laundry

Re: Lucrative Business : Start From Home With 5K And Make 60k Monthly by Monsur247(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2020
We had about 20 trainees before the lockdown as a result of the coronavirus. We suspended the training all this while. We're starting again by next week and already started compiling list of the interested individuals who have made the payment through the bank account.

We train through the official whatsapp account of #TheProlaundry 09062218245.

Re: Lucrative Business : Start From Home With 5K And Make 60k Monthly by Monsur247(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
We still accept trainees

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Admob Self Clicking App And Tutorial On How To Create The App By Your Self. / .. / Modern Charcoal Cooking Stove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.