Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive (28532 Views)

201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos / Coronavirus: 10 Major Facts About The Deadly Disease From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by thegrinch(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
Leave am... The Sacked commissioner from kano state that was happy that Corona killed Abba Kyari... Shebi him self don catch am.

Leave this one to her folly. Does she know the meaning of Natural Selection? They'll buy 10mb and come online and be spewing rubbish.

salford1:

There is a vaccine for the regular flu though, but covid-19 is new and it is targeting the elderly and the immunocompromised.

Your usage of Natural selection is somehow. Kind of insensitive except you do not have elderly people and immunocompromised in your family.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Tissaia(f): 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
salford1:

I took vaccine for polio, TB, poxes etc as a kid, I also take that of the regular flu every year. I do not have autism.
well u are lucky 1 out of 3
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by thegrinch(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
You're doing well jare. Just keep doing what you're doing... God's grace will keep you from harm.

ursullalinda:
With this free movement nobody is safe......I don wash hand tire.......And that face mask can be so incoveniencing.......na God hand we dey now......because getting the virus is so easy......May God help us

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Charly68: 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
I think the Govt should do something about the test kits to determine their accuracy
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by clevybrown(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.
Vaccine will come and is game over
The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the flu season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. They're willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for.
If this is Yenefer as I suspect, then I'll say, for the very first time in ur entire life, u'v made a little sense from ur comment being void of tribal inclusion and bigotry grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by crackkhaus: 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
Honestly, almost everyone I've been coming across wearing face masks are wearing the wrong type which does nothing to stop particles/air droplets from passing through.

It's not about just wearing masks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by HarunaWest(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.
The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the flu season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. They're willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for.
Don't worry Bundesliga is restarting next week..That will heal me grin
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by toprealman: 5:11pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:

Calm down, get your thoughts together and keep it simple.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Tissaia(f): 5:11pm On May 07, 2020
HarunaWest:

Don't worry Bundesliga is restarting next week..That will heal me grin
Yeah I saw it on CNN
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by obi4eze(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
Let them reinstate the lock down jare!
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Buffalo2(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2020
No time for politicking
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by OdefaGirl(f): 5:38pm On May 07, 2020
Na waa ooo

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 07, 2020
amamahdaniel:
I WENT TO BANK YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID YOU CAN'T GO INSIDE WITHOUT A FACE MASK, THEN THE LADY BEHIND ME WAS TELLING SOMEONE ELSE.... ABEG WHEN YOU FINISH BORROW ME YOUR OWN undecided
is it that some people are just ignorant or plain stupid,how can u ask someone to borrow u face mask Chai...
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by mindtricks: 5:41pm On May 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
Some of your.sanwoolu enemies will be thinking the COVID 19 test will be positive but God pass them.
Sanwoolu will finish his two tenure hale and healthy....
Long live sanwoolu
Long live lagos state

Nothing really special na.
He is just a regular public figure like many others.
If he is doing his job well who cares?
It's stealing public resources in name of public service that draw so much hatred for our leaders.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by beautyhound(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:

u r just beautiful, u v no sense...
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by geezynoni: 6:17pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:

If your ancestors catch coro, they might die.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by explosiveskull(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2020
Chai! This is pathetic
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by famayo: 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
This Coro thing is still beating about the bush
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Mayorsky07(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2020
livescore update
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Nmezor(f): 6:43pm On May 07, 2020
I pray they pull thru...
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Cosyfaith(f): 6:44pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:

I hope you keep the same energy if your parents get infected. Natural selection ko, nonsense, talk is cheap! . If that's how the health system and scientists thriving to make the world better reason, you think you had still be alive today. Bubonic plague, small pox would have wiped out you and your entire generation. Don't get me started on vaccination you got as a kid, you thought no one was interested in natural selection to give you a chance at survival?.

What aspect of novel covid-19 don't you understand, new things are being discovered everyday, new developments being made to curtail its spread or you didn't learn that recently it's been found out to be 10 times more fatal than swine flu?. Think well before typing trash

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by emmaitive(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2020
ahhhhhh
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2020
I now realize this government are just lying about the coronavirus, business as usual
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by SachaBastien(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
Some of your.sanwoolu enemies will be thinking the COVID 19 test will be positive but God pass them.
Sanwoolu will finish his two tenure hale and healthy....
Long live sanwoolu
Long live lagos state

Two tenure? Tinubu will slap the taste out of your mouth.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by asapants: 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
Breaking news comes to twitter first, what happens to our news agencies and media houses.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Clinton207: 7:50pm On May 07, 2020
Babe there is a lot not known of this Virus...if Nigerian govt is playing politics with the virus ,is America and other western nation playing politics too? I know what I have seen , Nigeria is strongly in my prayers.
Tissaia:

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Tissaia(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2020
Clinton207:
Babe there is a lot not known of this Virus...if Nigerian govt is playing politics with the virus ,is America and other western nation playing politics too? I know what I have seen , Nigeria is strongly in my prayers.
I think the UN founders wants to ditch democracy for communism that's why they conspire with the Chinese to release the virus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by LyfeJennings(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
I'm starting not to believe this Corona stuff sha

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by moriretee: 8:45pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:
This is first week of the reopening the economy and these people try their best to follow strict protocols. What becomes of all those people at the bank and those bus stops

I wonder ooo
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by moriretee: 8:46pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=ud4u post=89292681]God make haste to help us[/quote

Amin
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by alphaRego01(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2020
Omo,everybody get corona virus.oya can we end dis scam lockdown now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average / Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.