Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown (46056 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by seunlayi(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2020
See how we are doing ourselves
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Dpharisee: 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
I can see Chelsea fans violating the law as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by jarx: 5:21pm On May 07, 2020
and I heard all the passengers inside that bus paid 4k each to settle the police ppl at Benue border
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by jericco1(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2020
Na this kind bus nearly kill me for Benin-Ore road undecided
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2020
You cannot force people to stay home without food and money.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Amorprincesa24: 5:26pm On May 07, 2020
Tag davido on Twitter. Maybe he go bless you
Richmondate:
Na wa o
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by guru90: 5:29pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:
I was inside that big bus
Are you people in Isolation centre now?
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Coldie(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one... Another set of Almajiris have been intercepted!

Lucky they didn't tag this ones kano indigenes!

The other time they intercepted Nigeriens following trailer down East to offload and sell agro produce... They tagged all of them kano indigenes

I watch the video of how they were intercepted

They didn't check their IDs or interview them... They just tagged them kano indigenes

Inter state traveling is still going on the state

People from different part of Nigeria are still traveling down to the east...

The south east is not on lockdown... People are still carrying out their daily activities

We just pray things don't get messier in that region!

They're playing with this whole virus issue just like kano did...
Are u OK?

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by izubext007: 5:33pm On May 07, 2020
burn them

1 Like

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by SIONKPO1(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

The other time they intercepted Nigeriens following trailer down East to offload and sell agro produce... They tagged all of them kano indigenes

They didn't check their IDs or interview them... They just tagged them kano indigenes

Inter state traveling is still going on the state

The south east is not on lockdown... People are still carrying out their daily activities

You are so dull and have a heart filled with hate
1.why transport produce and offloaders, who told you that there ain't offloaders at the point of delivery
2.You feel southerners are lazy agriculturally,but it's a lie, we southerners have substitute to what we don't produce
3.Lets respect the rule of laws
4.You always tag northerners Nigeriens but you know that you are living because most Nigeriens do these works
**charm selling
**mobile tea sellers
**gatemen work

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Dearlord(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2020
That is my bus.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by AmazingELixir: 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
grin

Must everyone associated with Chelsea be outlaws
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by bigiyaro(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
the Benue state police commissioner should be called to order...that of kogi also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by sylve11: 5:48pm On May 07, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1152262461783984&id=100010007227700

Anything wey don associate with "The Blues" Na so their things dey always be. undecided cool

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Kingrapha(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
Contact us for branding at the cheapest price
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by prophetmuhammed: 5:56pm On May 07, 2020
we won't rest until we spread covid-19 in south-east and South-south..
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Aidlyfe: 5:58pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:

quarantine yourself
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by rummmy: 5:58pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Inter state traveling is still going on in the east

hypocrite like you, on the other thread, you said they are non Nigerians, now you are saying something else.. How did you know south east is not on a lock down or are you in South east.... Your prayer will never be heard, we remain the least infected region, try all your best to export but it will not work.
Kano caused their problems by themselves..

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by merit455(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2020
Aidlyfe:

quarantine yourself
Story
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2020
Lol Chelsea fans /players no day hear word stay at home ...ok una wan pass Enugu go beat Bayern for Germany ? Lol �

1 Like

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by DarkJeddi(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2020
Ndị Chelsea,na so their things dey be.. undecided
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2020
Nigerians don't like to obey simple order this not a north thing, it's not a south thing, it's a Nigeria thing world most disobident people
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by willyjacs(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:
since Una nor dey hear word, they for move Una to 14 days quarantine plus 15k fine....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by explosiveskull(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2020
Possiblegee:
Lol Chelsea fans /players no day hear word stay at home ...ok una wan pass Enugu go beat Bayern for Germany ? Lol �
Foolish people just dey implicate other chelsea fans, don't know why some of us chelsea fans find ways to always do the wrong thing at the wrong time.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by BlueBanana: 6:19pm On May 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Don't you think this your damn nigga is getting stale already.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Razy75g: 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
They have started being as foolish and idiotic as those head slammers up north
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
grin
But why must anything Chelsea be like this.
Club Wahala
Supporters Wahala

Even Motor Wahala

It's not easy sharing name with a Hot drink sha

Chelsea is a upgraded name for kaikai. So anything associated with it will always misbehave.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by dadebayo1(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:

Bros miii... grin
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2020
explosiveskull:

Foolish people just dey implicate other chelsea fans, don't know why some of us chelsea fans find ways to always do the wrong thing at the wrong time.
lol this ur name self explosive � skull �/ odi egwu /. Chelsea fans I hail o
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

Don't you think this your damn nigga is getting stale already.
im even wondering how the guy is able to bomb when he’s always commenting on front pages belike say na Nairaland e day bomb
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 07, 2020
prophetmuhammed:
we won't rest until we spread covid-19 in south-east and South-south..
lol are you really spreading it to south east and south south or your already killing your brothers and sisters in Kano...just pray for the north it self bro

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) / My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.