Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown (46058 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Bahamas95(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:
I was inside that big bus

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by goaldynboy: 6:45pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]Nice one... Another set of Almajiris have been intercepted!

Lucky they didn't tag this ones kano indigenes!

The other time they intercepted Nigeriens following trailer down East to offload and sell agro produce... They tagged all of them kano indigenes

I watch the video of how they were intercepted

They didn't check their IDs or interview them... They just tagged them kano indigenes

Inter state traveling is still going on in the east

People from different part of Nigeria are still traveling down to the east...

The south east is not on lockdown... People are still carrying out their daily activities

We just pray things don't get messier in that region!

They're playing with this whole virus issue just like kano did...[/s]

My friend STOP lamenting and tell your useless Almajiri brothers to stop running down South during this interstate lockdown!

How many people from southern Nigeria are running down to your North!

If your brothers doesn't have the ulterior motive of stupidly spreading Covid19, WHY ARE THEY HIDING INSIDE SACK OF BEANS AND HIDING AMONG COWS??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nwaonyishi69: 6:56pm On May 07, 2020
That is the only way to save us from lawless and wicked contractors of death.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by CreekCommando: 6:57pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one... Another set of Almajiris have been intercepted!

The other time they intercepted Nigeriens following trailer down East to offload and sell agro produce... They tagged all of them kano indigenes

watch the video of how they were intercepted

They didn't check their IDs or interview them... They just tagged them kano indigenes

The south east is not on lockdown... People are still carrying out their daily activities

They're playing with this whole virus issue just like kano did...

One-eyed man, and your only remaining eye is already afflicted by glaucoma. If those guys hidden under cows in a lorry who were intercepted in Ilorin, Lagos, Enugu and elsewhere were all from Niger Republic, it therefore means that you've actually been using a larger population of people from Niger Republic to win elections and keep the South down. COVID-19 shall continue to expose all of you. You've not seen anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Plut01: 7:07pm On May 07, 2020
Possiblegee:
im even wondering how the guy is able to bomb when he’s always commenting on front pages belike say na Nairaland e day bomb

He is probably working for the Dss.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Xavi2019: 7:09pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Only markets are closed, no form of lockdown at all.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by pek(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:
Then you should be very ashamed of yourself. There is no interstate movement but you chose to travel. Recalcitrant fellow.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Jackmj(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
;DRed mud ;DRed mud
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Sadsoulnow: 7:20pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:
What were you doing there?can't you just seat at one place?you want to spread the virus right?shame on you
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Scamperlee(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:
You mean you are one of the disobedient ones inside that bus. Corona carriers
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by PropertyBuying(f): 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
PootCall:
Why can't people obey simple laws so we come out of this mess as soon as possible!
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by lekan3531(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:

Shey Na ur spirit dey dia ni
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by speedchariot(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2020
I can see Chelsea coach..
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by OKTolu: 8:44pm On May 07, 2020
It's better to remain where you are till this covid 19 stuff is over Stay alive and stay safe
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Tivdoo(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

So the food south east and other regions in the south consume is no longer from the northern Nigeria but from Niger republic? I thought you Arrewas claim you feed south, why are you calling these people Nigerien ? How did they travel all the way from Niger to south east?

That's how people from Kano are trooping into Benue on daily basis , last week we intercepted a trailer load of people from Kano in gboko Benue state , the youth leader of gboko arrested them and sent them to makurdi so they can be sent back to Kano by the governor

1 Like

Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by HopeRisingmatte(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2020
I thought the FG allowed free pass for vehicles conveying agricultural produce. Why stop them and allow food stuffs to spoil?
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by chigoizie7(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2020
HopeRisingmatte:
I thought the FG allowed free pass for vehicles conveying agricultural produce. Why stop them and allow food stuffs to spoil?

There is a difference between human being and foodstuff.

The heedless flies follows the corpse to the grave. The driver conveying those foods shouldn’t have accepted to carry humans also. That is the consequences.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by chigoizie7(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
merit455:

And this one is not even ashamed of his stupidity.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Mentorme: 9:35pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Anybody can sit in his house and write anything.
You are not exempted.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Pabloxxx1234: 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Shallow minded people... Make una wait for next week for the result of una examination.

I trust NCDC, dem go help una hype the case figure like sey tomorrow no dey grin
was this suppose to be funny ?
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by kikake: 12:24am On May 08, 2020
The guys speaking on the tape are quasi illiterates .
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Tonysmith4sure(m): 1:01am On May 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Nawaoh
. . so you quoted this whole story just so you can reply "nawaoh" its be coz of people like u dt Jesus wept.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Dilluted(m): 5:10am On May 08, 2020
This cracked me up
Proudlyngwa:
grin
But why must anything Chelsea be like this.
Club Wahala
Supporters Wahala

Even Motor Wahala

It's not easy sharing name with a Hot drink sha
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by explosiveskull(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol this ur name self explosive � skull �/ odi egwu /. Chelsea fans I hail o
hehehehe
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 6:11am On May 08, 2020
merit455:

Stop playing with your lives.

Was there social distancing inside the bus ? Did you board with a sanitizer ?
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 6:14am On May 08, 2020
jarx:
and I heard all the passengers inside that bus paid 4k each to settle the police ppl at Benue border

They should go and get back their money.
Re: Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown by Henri8: 9:27am On May 08, 2020
merit455:
So where are you now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) / My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.