Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX (6561 Views)

Nancy Isime Flaunts Her Cleavage And Legs In New Photos / Angela Okorie Wears Cleavage-Baring Crop Top, Blasts Trolls / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by nairaobserver2: 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
Singer, Mother of one, Tiwa Savage peppered her fans with a tie front crop top, show off her cleavage.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/tiwasavage-pepper-her-fans-with-tie.html

1 Share

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Davash222(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
Pepper who
Make this agabaya leave all these nonsense for Mercy and Tacha.. In civil service, this woman don suppose to dey collect pension.

11 Likes

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by JasonJidenna(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2020
I mean no disrespect, but this lady have the face of a porrnstar and she's behaving like one recently.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Michaelfucker(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2020
With those saggy boobs
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Michaelfucker(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2020
Davash222:
Pepper who
HER FANS
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by 1realBobby(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
The Fallen milk sac... Never to rise again... Too bad she thinks it's attractive...

4 Likes

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by yuswrld20(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
kini ti wizkid ati don j ti la pa

1 Like

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I mean no disrespect, but this lady have the face of a porrnstar and she's behaving like one recently.
U for say she resemble AVATAR
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Exc2000: 8:02pm On May 07, 2020
undecided

I don't even know what to feel looking at Aunty 40 year old hot milf showing flesh.. isn't it disrespectful to have a boner or sexual thought towards an old lady

Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2020
Abeg. Her boobs are uninspiring. Mine are way perkier. cool
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by tobby20: 9:22pm On May 07, 2020
Zoie:
Oya gimme your boobs make i suck
Its been long I suck sef
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by BlueBanana: 9:43pm On May 07, 2020
Zoie:
Uninspiring Kwa?
When boobs start to dey inspire ?
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by olayiwola72(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2020
Davash222:
Pepper who
Make this agabaya leave all these nonsense for Mercy and Tacha.. In civil service, this woman don suppose to dey collect pension.

Lmao
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2020
tobby20:

Oya gimme your boobs make i suck
Its been long I suck sef
Fvck off, simp
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by tobby20: 10:55pm On May 07, 2020
Zoie:

Fvck off, simp
Bleep off 2 simp..
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by yyba: 1:36am On May 08, 2020
Zoie:
where are pictures ? undecided
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by DaddyRochie1642: 2:24am On May 08, 2020
This Old Chick Again!!! angry angry

** Spits On Op's Head **
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by johnkey: 5:38am On May 08, 2020
Wizkid's used product, her next boyfriend go carry fairly used lol
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by osamz007: 11:18am On May 08, 2020
Zoie:

Uninspiring keh? Na weed?
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Mastakija(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2020
shay d brezz dat has fallen like the wall of jericho
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Osobi32(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2020
Zoie:
are u so sure about urs? cheesy
Re: Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX by Ryocaj(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2020
The woman I will marry

(1) (Reply)

“how Far This Jacket Na” Falz Reacts To Davido’s New Photo / Wizkid Buys Mansion In London Worth N1.37 Billion During Coronavirus Lockdown / Naughty Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Ibadan Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.