Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

#IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter (2318 Views)

June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by donphilopus: 4:46pm On May 07, 2020
I just discovered #IStandWithBuhari is trending on Twitter now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23istandwithbuhari&src=trend_click

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by donphilopus: 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
Lalasticlala, do you know why it's trending?
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Kestolove(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
dey have use covid donation to sponsor buhari trend...it's a pity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by funmike83(f): 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
We know them . they are the ones with cow brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Banmeallday: 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
Standing with him for exactly what? Someone who cant address his people regularly they are standing with him?

Well, after all, when you have a Nigger leadership, only a Nigger followship will compliment it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by mrvitalis(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
All I know is anyone who still support buhari now is doing so out of selfish interest and can't be trusted

We should All note them n never allow them near our public offices again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Aonkuuse(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
You people will just die of heart attack one of these days oo, am not a fan of Buhari but the way you guys carry this man's matter, you people will Die before 2023
Kestolove:
dey have use covid donation to sponsor buhari trend...it's a pity

4 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Yuceeluv(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
oga are you an npower beneficiary?

Aonkuuse:
You people will just die of heart attack one of these days oo, am not a fan of Buhari but the way you guys carry this man's matter, you people will Die before 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
Lol, no be all Edo people get sense... A pity the guy who opened the thread is from my state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Aonkuuse(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin Ohh Npower did not pick you, or you are Kanu slave who can't give even the Npower
Yuceeluv:
oga are you an npower beneficiary?

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Yuceeluv(f): 5:11pm On May 07, 2020
lol i only asked a question. I never applied for NP. I just wanted to confirm something and i have. This your aggression is actually unnecessary. But its okay to do you. Just take it easy.

Aonkuuse:
grin grin Ohh Npower did not pick you, or you are Kanu slave who can't give even the Npower

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Tetrahedron: 5:12pm On May 07, 2020
If you stand with him-you die with him

2 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by GamalNasser: 5:13pm On May 07, 2020
They have shared them 2k per tweet once again to trend Nonsense
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by donphilopus: 5:22pm On May 07, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Lol, no be all Edo people get sense... A pity the guy who opened the thread is from my state

What's this guy saying? Edo State has always delivered the highest number of votes for Buhari in the Southern part of the country aside the Southwestern States. Who are those voting him in Edo? Ghosts?! I doubt if you're even from Edo State.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Gandollar(f): 5:23pm On May 07, 2020
donphilopus:
Lalasticlala, do you know why it's trending?
. Is he positive with the Covik one nine birus yet?
Abeg why is he trending?

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Gandollar(f): 5:25pm On May 07, 2020
Aonkuuse:
The curse buhari has already killed many
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by sammyj: 5:34pm On May 07, 2020
shocked only people that are in government or have their hands in the cookie jar will stand with Buhari this time around!! shocked
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On May 07, 2020
donphilopus:
I just discovered #IStandWithBuhari is trending on Twitter now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23istandwithbuhari&src=trend_click

I see you technically boycotted the posts that garnered most likes on that particular hashtag. Shows how much you're willing to die for this failed vegetable called Buhari.

The below is my own #istandwithbuhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Akanbiedu(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2020
IstandwithBuhari.

Haters can go and die.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by punisha: 7:03pm On May 07, 2020
I standwithbuhari
President of the zoo country.
Man who made $1 equals N1

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by tope777(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2020
Someone said...we can't reinforce failure..
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by manuelreports: 7:21pm On May 07, 2020
Go to twitter and See what they are doing to your Daddy General.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Unik3030: 7:28pm On May 07, 2020
Aonkuuse:
like seriously we are on the same boat on this one,I never liked Buhari n till now I still don't like it cos he's just like any other politician but I support him now cos the Igbos have taken d matter too far n it's obvious it's beyond politics.

the Igbos don't know that indirectly they have won sympathy for buhari cos people like me now see them as over do so buhari till they purge their hate.
I stand with buhari

3 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Jflex07(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2020
Only ignoramus,animals ,never do wells ,terrorist will stand with that God forsaken idiotic vegetable...You all can suck his flaccid dick for all I care.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Jflex07(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2020
Unik3030:
like seriously we are on the same boat on this one,I never liked Buhari n till now I still don't like it cos he's just like any other politician but I support him now cos the Igbos have taken d matter too far n it's obvious it's beyond politics.

the Igbos don't know that indirectly they have won sympathy for buhari cos people like me now see them as over do so buhari till they purge their hate.
I stand with buhari
Afonja the igbo you so detest do not care about you, they don't even know whether you exist or not. You can only type behind your keyboard, that is to say that you are an inconsequential keyboard warrior.

4 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by overall90: 7:56pm On May 07, 2020
Unik3030:

I stand with buhari

I know it will not take long before one idiot calls igbos out.smh.
I am sure the old man that was sentenced to 18 months in prison for insulting Buhari is igbo.
you people should continue fooling yourselves

4 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2020
Unik3030:

I stand with buhari

Does this even make sense to you?
His silence when herdsmen were on a ravage didn't bother you, but a few insults made u love him?
The hypocrisy of some of u!

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by prophetmuhammed: 8:24pm On May 07, 2020
best president ever,we all love him.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by oloriooko(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2020
Buhari brain-washed eediots are trying to use COVID to do damage control knowing too well that the clueless old hag has lost popularity among Nigerians.
How on earth do we still have 'oponu' who supports the man that refused to close the border early enough cuz his family were outside the country.
I can smell the evil handwork of Tinubu and his demons!
#osibajo2023
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Light1259: 8:48pm On May 07, 2020
Stupid people... I wonder the kind of generation we will produce with this kind of stupid brains.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter by Azmanaty: 8:55pm On May 07, 2020
Unik3030:

I stand with buhari

Very incoherent mumbling undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Enough Of Any Protest For Now / Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns / Five Arrested As Yoruba Nation Agitators Defy Abeokuta Rally Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.