Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted (2377 Views)

Kano State Government Constructs Fountain On Site Of Demolished Monument. / Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by Upritman(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2020
Dr.Bariledum Azoroh, the Manager of Prodest Hotel, one of the hotels demolished in Eleme LGA of Rivers State by Gov.Nyesom Wike for disobeying the Covid-19 Executive Orders in the state has been convicted.

His conviction comes after viral condemnations surrounding his whereabouts after the Rivers State Government had arrested him over the incident several days ago.

Bittertruth Media gathered that the embattled Hotel Manager was on Monday sentenced to two weeks quarantine and a fine of N60,000 slammed on him under Controversial circumstances as he was reportedly neither allowed legal representation nor fair hearing.

The demolition action of Gov.Wike had generated mixed reactions from lawyers and other Nigerians cross the country.

© https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/05/18/just-in-manager-of-demolished-hotel-in-rivers-state-gets-convicted/

1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by 9icest: 2:40pm On May 18, 2020
I love Wike, but This is now looking very political
I have a feeling this person is affiliated with Amaechi

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by helinues: 2:46pm On May 18, 2020
Wicked Wike
Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 18, 2020
Hmn wike is taking this too far. Just beacause wike is the govenor does not give him the right to go around destroying people's properties without adequate compensation.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by donbachi(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
A man dat did not do well as a local government chairman..his only slogan then in ikwerre language was "gbaji me akah,nahia sambi" ..English meaning "break him hand and collect the key"..teytey agbero.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by Jostoman: 3:21pm On May 18, 2020
9icest:
may be amaechi is using the guy to distabilice River State government.
Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 18, 2020
It seems Wike mean this man oo
Hope this is not a witchunt sha
Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by ProfAmaben(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
Wike the indaboski Bahoshee
Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by BlackfireX: 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
donbachi:
A man dat did not do well as a local government chairman..his only slogan then in ikwerre language was "gbaji me akah,nahia sambi" ..English meaning "break him hand and collect the key"..teytey agbero.

Is that not Igbo language?? How can wike speak Igbo?? I thought this people are not Igbo??
Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by slivertongue: 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
wike u have done enough na!!! u wan cripple dem
Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by jlinkd78(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2020
Following
Re: JUST IN: Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers State Gets Convicted by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 18, 2020
9icest:
If you know your Father's enemy is a madman, you don't pass The street he stays so he will not use his as excuse to break your head

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Chief Sunday Igboho. He Is Not A Criminial We Are Ready For C / A deeper look at the word ''Massacre''. A Nairalander's Perspective. / Lagos Unveils Yellow, Blue, Purple And Green Rail Projects In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.