Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown (626 Views)

Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor / UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead / Parties That Violate Electoral Law Will Be Barred From 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by sarrki(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2020
Breaking News

Governor Wike has directed the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice to auction all the vehicles that violated the lockdown order.

Members of the public who are interested to buy the auctioned vehicles are to watch out for details in The Sun, The Nation and Vanguard Newspapers.

Paulinus Nsirim
Commissioner for Information and Communications
May 7,2020

ME: The emperor himself wey sabi use power.
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by Biafra1stson: 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
Wow this same governor Wike is on air checking himself

Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by Biafra1stson: 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
This news has been verified on Wike Facebook page

Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by BREYZ: 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
Wike the wickedest.
The Corona Destroyer 1 of ikwerre Ethnic Nationality.
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
even when am on essential duty I will still need to get a permit from government house just to please gov wike.....I just tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by ImDStar: 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
Take it easy on people please.
I also want to advise the people to adhere to the government directive.

Let's help ourselves.
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
Nice one, Nigerians are stubborn people
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by omonnakoda: 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
even when am on essential duty I will still need to get a permit from government house just to please gov wike.....I just tire
Who decides what is "essential duty"?

1 Like

Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by 1realBobby(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2020
I think that's overriding due process... is that even legal?
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by agabusta: 5:23pm On May 07, 2020
Dictator. Are you not supposed to get leave/nod of the court before ordering an auction?
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by godwinkessi: 6:09pm On May 07, 2020
Wow i love this. Can’t wait to buy a new car for my babe

1 Like

Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by amanzejude(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2020
Everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be reward with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by Printerscanner: 6:19pm On May 07, 2020
Mad stupid boy, but he is doing his work. He is doing what he was voted to do. That makes me like him, but he should moderate his confrontation with the FG, he too will not like it if LG Chairman is taking him on the way he has been taking Buhari on every time.
Re: Wike Directed The Attorney General To Auction All Vehicles That Violate Lockdown by Bevista: 6:21pm On May 07, 2020
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" — Albert Camus.

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Fake News About VP’S Whereabouts – Presidency / Omoyele Sowore Quotes / FCE, Iwo: Adeoti Grateful To Buhari, Oyetola, Congratulates Oluwo, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.