Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs (628 Views)

We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims / Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by Enoch128(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
The Leader of the seccesionist group, Nnamdi Kanu who is the Indigenous People of Biafra, has recently claimed that he was 100% certain that Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari and others will eventually end up in jail.
After he shared the photos of two Hollywood actors impersonating Presidents Kim of North Korea and Donald Trump of the United States, Nnamdi Kanu tweeted,

“How they have been fooling their fellow Nigerians and why I am certain Aisha Buhari and her gang will end up in jail.

“Below are 2 actors impersonating Presidents Kim of North Korea and Trump of the United States.

“The reresemblance is as striking as that of #JubrilAlSudani to late BUHARI. These are only actors but in Nigeria, the actor Jubril is the actual president.

“I tweeted this picture a while back to remind those in Aso Rock that we have all the facts that will send all of them to prison for life.”

Kanu has been making these claims for years now, even though not many Nigerians believe him. It’s seen as part of the group’s propaganda

For more news and updates, you can join my WhatsApp TV and enjoy latest updates and free apps and other benefits too. Use this link to reach us and tell us your name and save ours with Rico TV
https:///+2347064877679?text=Hello!%20Can%20I%20join%20your%20TV%F0%9F%93%BA.%20You%20can%20save%20my%20name%20as

1 Share

Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by Aonkuuse(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
What's his business with who rule the zoo
Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by Enoch128(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2020
Aonkuuse:
What's his business with who rule the zoo

Lol I no know o, but we both know jubril is the one ruling now
Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by yyba: 5:27pm On May 07, 2020
Enoch128:

Lol I no know o, but we both know jubril is the one ruling now
and how is that NNAMDI KANU business in Nigeria affairs?
Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by Enoch128(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2020
yyba:
and how is that NNAMDI KANU business in Nigeria affairs?
He said he has the video proof buhari is dead...abeg make una join my TV o ���
Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by sammyj: 5:32pm On May 07, 2020
Ok ooo. This imposter is getting mentally challenged and obsessed with Buhari Jubril. His evidence isn’t good enough. Let him provide us with a DNA test before I believe him!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by Melezenawii: 5:34pm On May 07, 2020
Which Kanu again...the dead IPOB leader?
Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by IlovePMB: 6:01pm On May 07, 2020
We already know.
Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by stabilizer: 6:04pm On May 07, 2020
Corona please do your job and silence all the black sheeps of this country. If you can do this for me, I will sacrifice all boko haram members for your pleasure. I cross my heart !
Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by Balyz: 6:07pm On May 07, 2020
This Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are dumbass fools

1 Like

Re: Jubril Is The Actual President - Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Has Proofs by Difrent: 6:12pm On May 07, 2020
Enoch128:
The Leader of the seccesionist group, Nnamdi Kanu who is the Indigenous People of Biafra, has recently claimed that he was 100% certain that Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari and others will eventually end up in jail.
After he shared the photos of two Hollywood actors impersonating Presidents Kim of North Korea and Donald Trump of the United States, Nnamdi Kanu tweeted,

“How they have been fooling their fellow Nigerians and why I am certain Aisha Buhari and her gang will end up in jail.

“Below are 2 actors impersonating Presidents Kim of North Korea and Trump of the United States.

“The reresemblance is as striking as that of #JubrilAlSudani to late BUHARI. These are only actors but in Nigeria, the actor Jubril is the actual president.

“I tweeted this picture a while back to remind those in Aso Rock that we have all the facts that will send all of them to prison for life.”

Kanu has been making these claims for years now, even though not many Nigerians believe him. It’s seen as part of the group’s propaganda

For more news and updates, you can join my WhatsApp TV and enjoy latest updates and free apps and other benefits too. Use this link to reach us and tell us your name and save ours with Rico TV
https:///+2347064877679?text=Hello!%20Can%20I%20join%20your%20TV%F0%9F%93%BA.%20You%20can%20save%20my%20name%20as

Which KANU?

NNAMDI KANU OF IPOB IS LONG DEAD

any person claiming to be kanu is an impostor

(1) (Reply)

Setback For Obaseki As INEC Confirms Direct Primary For Edo APC / Mudslinging About VP Osinbajo / Gov. Ikpeazu's Palliative Works Ongoing Along Obohia Road, Aba, Abia State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.