Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies (68833 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It / The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Kdon2: 1:35am On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
e remain ibb wey go die b4 Dem go start dia judgement..

Dem plenty wey go still die beforejudgement go begin o.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Kdon2: 1:39am On May 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
He did well by annulling instead of throwing the country to anarchy.

Even Awolowo and Abiola died unnaturally before him.

So he lived a fulfilled life.

He didn't annul his life because he had lived to old age

He lived to see and experience the evil he created. Maybe he would not have died if the healthcare system is functional appropriately

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by ddeola: 2:23am On May 08, 2020
Ok, so...
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Cowbell521: 2:36am On May 08, 2020
Orubebe01:
The way you described him as if it was because he annulled the election that made him die.
This Lagos Ibadan express way Media sef.
grin grin grin
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Eniolakiite(f): 2:41am On May 08, 2020
LOL

Jakumo:
Goodbye to Abacha's henchman. Hope he enjoys his 72 virgins.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by enemyofprogress: 3:34am On May 08, 2020
MKO Abiola is waiting for him at the gate
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by IkemChris(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2020
He will go and meet MKO and they will settle their matter in front of Oga Angel Gabriel
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by orisa37: 6:59am On May 08, 2020
NOW EXPIRED.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Abdulsalam32: 7:35am On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
e remain ibb wey go die b4 Dem go start dia judgement..
pray make you no die b4 him o,sometimes people who think like this die b4 the person
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Abdulsalam32: 7:40am On May 08, 2020
psucc:
Well, while to some, the evil they do lives with them, to others they carry it to the grave. This one has surely survive it.

But your greatest enemy is member of your household. The Yorubas and the Igbos are never united with their own on the game. All you need to bring him down is, throw money behind him and see his people go beserk.
lives with them and carried it to their graves mean same thing, lives after them is what I expect u to write
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Doyou2019: 7:41am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
Lol. Funny headline
I don't understand., what standard moderators use to push news to front page this days

I didn't know this man or the role he played in the annulment of that election until the mods posted this. I'm sure you didn't as well..
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by juman(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2020
They are dying off one by one by one.

The generation of fools and idiots.
They generation of people that betrayed nigeria.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by juman(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2020
The worst thing ever happened to nigeria is nigerian military.
Greediness is their way of life.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by FlameZ80s(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2020
Orubebe01:
The way you described him as if it was because he annulled the election that made him die.
This Lagos Ibadan express way Media sef.
egungun reporters you intended I suppose
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by NofiuFade(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2020
Rubbish caption!!! Since how many years he must have already finished spending all the loot allocated to him so what's the meaning of this kind of caption
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by gaskiyamagana: 8:46am On May 08, 2020
There is no different between him and many living justice of today. Naturally corrupt.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Donlanray: 9:57am On May 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Some people will say "karma" remembered him, but remember he died at a "Ripe age".
Pray you get to his age, instead of rejoicing over his death.
As a Christain i don't believe in karma(pagan indian god of retribution).
The bible said "whatever a man sows that shall he reap".
that's enough assurance for me.
But you are also talking about karma!
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Nobody: 9:58am On May 08, 2020
The chickens are going home to roost. No one is immortal, material wealth will not follow you to the other side.

I remember watching Abacha's funeral as a wee girl and thinking to myself, wow such a wicked tyrant who was untouchable is being buried like a discarded dog. I hope all of these dead Politicians and their affiliates who dragged this country into the dark ages are gnashing their teeth in the hottest part of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Nobody: 9:59am On May 08, 2020
Donlanray:

Exactly it's Karma, if you sow wickedness and strife, you will reap wickedness and strife. Karma is real and earthly wealth will not shield anyone from it when they pass on.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Nobody: 10:18am On May 08, 2020
Donlanray:
Check up the meaning of karma in the dictionary.
God is love, doesn't mean i believe in "cupid"(roman god of love).
its uncommon sense.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by samictelecoms12(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2020
Rip
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by awetaiye2015: 11:34am On May 08, 2020
MKO right now......

Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by alfredilly: 3:43pm On May 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
He did well by annulling instead of throwing the country to anarchy.

Even Awolowo and Abiola died unnaturally before him.

So he lived a fulfilled life.

He didn't annul his life because he had lived to old age

Fool, how did Awolowo died? At 78 and in the comfort of his room, you bitter iPod still embrace the discarded narrative that has no logical conclusion. Your frustration is really obvious
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 08, 2020
Nwodosis:
Karma has failed those that believe in it.
E go still reincarnate na.
Re: Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies by cardoctor(m): 4:22am On May 09, 2020
RIP Justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.