Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus (39229 Views)

Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Well, this thread is about staff member of Donald Trump who tested positive of COVID 19, not about Nigeria being the "poverty capital of the world".

Yes, Abba Kyari has been suffering from COVID 19 for over 20 years before it was made known to the public. But this topic is about COVID 19 in the White House.
LOLZ HERE.
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2020
naijaman2225:

FACTS:
1. POPULATION
USA 300 MILLION
NIGERIA. 180
2. PRESIDENT
USA. DONALD TRUMP
NGR. M BUHARI
3. WUHAN VIRUS DEATHS
USA. 70,000+
NGR. UNDER 500

# DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

And your point is?
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

And your point is?

'THE WORKING DEAD PRESIDENT' OF NIGERIA IS DOING A BETTER JOB THAN 'THE UP AND DOING' PRESIDENT OF THE USA IN COMBATTING THE WUHAN VIRUS.
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 08, 2020
naijaman2225:

'THE WORKING DEAD PRESIDENT' OF NIGERIA IS DOING A BETTER JOB THAN 'THE UP AND DOING' PRESIDENT OF THE USA IN COMBATTING THE WUHAN VIRUS.

Yes, That is a fact. In short it has been trending on the social media for two months now. May your life and that of your family be like the walking dead president and what he represents while I key in into the life of the president of the United States and what he represents.
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by janedonez(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2020
naijaman2225:

ANOTHER MISLACED PRAYER FROM ANOTHER DJT ASS LICKING TRUMPTARD. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER THE VALET, WHO GOT INFECTED AS A RESULT OF CARRYING OUT HIS NATIONAL MILITARY ASSIGNMENT.
It will look like film trick to you and your buddies when the elections are over. I hope you will survive the shock when results are announced.
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2020
solochiben:

Na your likes they transact fake business with people.

Please anyone that needs to get airtime please do so directly from your network provider

For trying to tarninsh my image online without tangible fact, may your image be tarnished by unknown person unless I have dupe you or your love ones before, that is when this will not come to fulfilment....
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Yes, That is a fact. In short it has been trending on the social media for two months now. May your life and that of your family be like the walking dead president and what he represents while I key in into the life of the president of the United States and what he represents.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO TRUMP'S PLANTATION... WHERE NIGGERS LIKE YOU ARE TREATED LIKE S**T.
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mimimile93: 7:56pm On May 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
I am missing my sex partner @Mimi
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:12pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=mimimile93 post=89333912][/quote]

Smh
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2020
naijaman2225:

YOU ARE WELCOME TO TRUMP'S PLANTATION... WHERE NIGGERS LIKE YOU ARE TREATED LIKE S**T.

Hmmm! Whose mouth is smelling like this? Very horrible! Terrible!
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by solochiben(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:

For trying to tarninsh my image online without tangible fact, may your image be tarnished by unknown person unless I have dupe you or your love ones before, that is when this will not come to fulfilment....

Story na ur type, wey dey sell cheap data dupe me just last week.

Anyone that needs data please buy from your network provider. Always!!!

Don't fall victim please
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by solochiben(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:

See your type here
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5828183/fraudsters-defrauding-unsuspecting-nairalanders?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqsptD4pmBH5_zv#89049708
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Obrigardo: 12:32am On May 09, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
CNN go wait tire

He just did a press conference, he's negative

Bucket head

Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2020
solochiben:

See your type here
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5828183/fraudsters-defrauding-unsuspecting-nairalanders?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqsptD4pmBH5_zv#89049708
So because somebody dupe you #300 last week due to your negligence to differentiate between right and wrong makes every genuine data resellers a scammer..
I pity your soul.. You need to change your mindset
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2020
Obrigardo:

Bucket head
Lmao, but the same obama sent people to spy on Trump's campaign. Hahahaha
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Obrigardo: 8:49am On May 09, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Lmao, but the same obama sent people to spy on Trump's campaign. Hahahaha

This one i know of not some conspiracy b.s

Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by solochiben(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:

So because somebody dupe you #300 last week due to your negligence to differentiate between right and wrong makes every genuine data resellers a scammer..
I pity your soul.. You need to change your mindset

Na your soul I pity.
That was exactly how that scammer sounded. How we go take differentiate between fake or real.

Abeg everybody buy data from your service provider oooo
No go fall victim of fraud oo
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2020
solochiben:

Na your soul I pity.
That was exactly how that scammer sounded. How we go take differentiate between fake or real.

Abeg everybody buy data from your service provider oooo
No go fall victim of fraud oo
You can not differentiate because of your blinded mind and shallow thinking faculty...

If not because i formatted my phone recently because of memory issue, I would have give you enough chats from my customers (both known and strangers).
I am not forcing you to believe me but it will do you good if you change your mindset towards people.
Here are some of them..
Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2020
Here is a seller I contacted in order to satisfy my customers when I was having issue with the platform am using.

Re: Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus by solochiben(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:

You can not differentiate because of your blinded mind and shallow thinking faculty...

If not because i formatted my phone recently because of memory issue, I would have give you enough chats from my customers (both known and strangers).
I am not forcing you to believe me but it will do you good if you change your mindset towards people.
Here are some of them..

Baba I've sounded out my word of advice to anyone that is wise enough to heed them.

This nairaland reeks of data scam and data scammer.

Anyone that needs data get from your network provider

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.