Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors (44603 Views)

Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote / Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Sniper101(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2020
lonelydora:
This is the kind of list Gov. Wike will see and extend this lockdown by 2 weeks more.

Wike wants to cash out big time. Cancelling FG (DPR) permit for essential Oil & Gas workers and asking them to come and get his own, and you know you must "roger" before getting his permit.

Wike said "Companies that donate will be given waivers later"

PMB/FG, biko, give Wike his own 10 billion naira before we all start having molds inside house like old eba.

Well done to everyone that donated.

I really tried hard to laugh
But I couldn't angry

And I think it's cos this talk about Wike and 10billion naira has become stale already.

Try to come up with something funny next time grin Ok wink
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 07, 2020
Why is tinubu not on the list?Sheybe them talk for news say na #200m him donate?
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Slym180(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2020
Today I wish to show 50 persons how they can be earning cool cash while browsing with their phone reading, commenting and sharing post.
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how” chat me up on WhatsApp for more information 08148619827
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Goke7: 12:39am On May 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

UBA donated 1 billion naira to Lagos no Yoruba firm yet to beat the record

so after all the noise its only 1 billion the whole igbos can donate in a state you call no man's land, mhen una journey still far grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by omoadeleye(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2020
gosmoney:
didn't u see churches donation there undecided but no single mosque

No loud am, no be every thing you see you go talk
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by goaldynboy: 12:46am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
[s]Even Arabs av donated. But no developers in the list. "Lagos is no man's land" gang. Donate something to your host community but u can't because of too much greed and stinginess[/s]

Check No.28! Check well you will see more names unless you are blind like bat! Moreover, so many of the companies listed there are owned by Igbos!!
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Nobody: 1:05am On May 08, 2020
sweetsell:
You Igbos Hate the truth but the truth is what will eventually ruin you.
Another senseless fool
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by seunayantokun(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2020
Somebody help me check if MURIC and that professor are there, please.

1 Like

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by YorubaHero12: 1:14am On May 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

When You caculate What Yorubas donated isn't even upto what UBA donated which is own by Igbos

Shut up!

Mike Adenuga + Kessington Adebutu + Alpha beta alone donated more than UBA.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by ddeola: 2:11am On May 08, 2020
Nothing works like transparency. I hope others including the FG will take a ue from this and stop playing politics with corona.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Injera(f): 3:29am On May 08, 2020
temptnow:
sanwo Olu after covid channel all these billions to building 5 hospitals in each LGA. and stop this Abacha lowkey looting thiefnubuu thought you
How much una contribute. Even if the money is stolen he consign you??
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Injera(f): 3:30am On May 08, 2020
goaldynboy:

Check No.28! Check well you will see more names unless you are blind like bat! Moreover, so many of the companies listed there are owned by Igbos!!
Like which one
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Injera(f): 3:32am On May 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

UBA that donated 1billion is own by your kinsmen right No Yoruba firm that donate more than UBA
Elumelu is not and never will be Igbo and besides the donation is not in his name but UBA

1 Like

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by hargbolahan01: 4:29am On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

well I haven't come across any publication to that effect, and the only donation I heard Makinde's team commend on radio was 50 million cheque a donor sen Agba Akin Olubadan Oloye Lekan Alabi to Donate, apart from that nothing said and nothing to show

if you are active in Ibadan and hear news about it... would have heard about it just because it's shown on NL doesn't mean they don't show.... always be fair when criticising.....and oloye lekan alabi didn't donate 50m.....the highest donor so far is Chief bode akindele of mondadola group who donate #25m
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Urchman200: 4:41am On May 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

When You caculate What Yorubas donated isn't even upto what UBA donated which is own by Igbos
u don't understand my joke when I say the real owners of Lagos, I am looking for those bigots who always come on this forum to make noise ,bigots like @simplyleo,@halinus,@madridguy,@sarki, I didn't see their names.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by dangoteinlaw: 5:09am On May 08, 2020
Businext:
Bravo to the donors
All thanks to God.
The motive is between the giver and God.
It's left for the beneficiaries to enjoy.
So I hope FG and others states will take a cue and publish same.
Kudos to Lagos and it's government.

#Eko4Show
tanks to god seriously? Now u gonna saw god provided them with d moni to cure the virus he sent in d first instance

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Nobody: 5:13am On May 08, 2020
List no 32. ALIBABA. So many people are doing good things secretly without making noise about it. ALIBABA, thank you. This should be one of the numerous good deeds he has done. May God continue to prosper you. ALIBABA always remind me of Patrick Doyle.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Beautifulminde3: 5:49am On May 08, 2020
Injera:

Elumelu is not and never will be Igbo and besides the donation is not in his name but UBA
Otondo he is Yoruba

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Nitah1: 6:13am On May 08, 2020
Enn214:
Lagos State government just published the list of COVID-19 donors...

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1258428501377667074
Where is the list of those with the virus?
What is their names ?
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by origima: 7:00am On May 08, 2020
You wan kidnap me? grin Nwuigwe shaa.

Certainly Bar. Wike will kidnap you soon.why are you giving your address.That man lacks shame.he is a complete disgrace
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by pfadom: 7:20am On May 08, 2020
Accountability and transparency is key
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Sydney1995(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2020
Elumelu I guess is Yoruba? Fool

Tissaia:
Even Arabs av donated. But no developers in the list. "Lagos is no man's land" gang. Donate something to your host community but u can't because of too much greed and stinginess
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Eblaze(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2020
Now my question is what are they gonna do with all these monies?
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Sydney1995(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2020
Don't sound ignorant. Learn to appreciate, that's one thing you foolish yorubas lack!

Goke7:

so after all the noise its only 1 billion the whole igbos can donate in a state you call no man's land, mhen una journey still far grin
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by chapwiz(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2020
Even with all these donations in no distance time we still hear Lagos need money, Lagos state is running on low budget...
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by FlameZ80s(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2020
Shout out to that guy that donated ₦100, if na widow's might may God make you bigger.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by afecgivers: 8:09am On May 08, 2020
nonyofor2:
The person that donated 100naira needs to be summoned

If that person Account balance Is N150 and he donated N100. Believe it or not, he donated more that Federal Government.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by lonelydora: 8:24am On May 08, 2020
kingkakaone:

Lol, does kidnappers act this way?
Anyway, thanks for being civil and responsive.

I'd love to get your number, maybe we can hangout sometimes since we are in the same zone.

There's lockdown na. Wike have locked all the joints.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by mkoabiola: 8:34am On May 08, 2020
They will stil embezzle all these donations.

Trust politicians at ur own peril.

No b politicians?

Wen they should av donated to ordinary man or woman on the street..

Feeding from hand to mouth
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by ensamy(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2020
SOME STATE GOVERNORS THAT SEE THIS WILL JUST VEX AND LOCKDOWN THEIR STATES AND THROW THE KEYS INTO THE OCEAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by davillian(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2020
Our yeyebrities unkoh
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by spiralwedge(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2020
I do not see RCCG in the list. They were one of the first to do something, if not the first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) / President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki / Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.