Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors (44605 Views)

Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote / Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by gnykelly(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2020
nonyofor2:
The person that donated 100naira needs to be summoned

it not the money it is the compassion

2 Likes

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Famousefe1(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2020
davit:

What I'm also interested in here.

You no fit calculate ham yourself
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by JustCurious: 9:06pm On May 07, 2020
That was very impressive of Ali Baba! #10Million! Well done, sir.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by primeache: 9:07pm On May 07, 2020
Those of.you with the paparazzi of the one.naira donation, donation is still open
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On May 07, 2020
I Love Lagos
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by dallyemmy: 9:08pm On May 07, 2020
May God bless John Layah and all those that gave toward the well-being of our people.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by KNOWMORE56: 9:08pm On May 07, 2020
May the Lord bless them.

The best reward for doing is the opportunity to do more!
Over to God.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by GreatResearcher1: 9:10pm On May 07, 2020
eltata:

Who have Lagos 10billion naira. Where did you get that information from?
Checkout number donor on this list
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by STENON(f): 9:11pm On May 07, 2020
Even my church donated 5 million naira money. Whereas the church members are suffering, no palliatives or any assistance for church members . Rubbish Donation !!
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by ebonge1: 9:12pm On May 07, 2020
TodayNAlways:
The list is endless and yet nobody is donating a dime to the ordinary hungry Nigerians in the street. God dey.
Do they have account for donation?
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by olawale1516(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2020
I no see my name there.. meself I donated
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by ud4u: 9:14pm On May 07, 2020
That's good
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by alaira(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
nonyofor2:
[/s] GIVERS NEVER LACK.MAY GOD BLESS THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN ANY AMOUNT WHATSOEVER
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Sadsoulnow: 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
Even Arabs av donated. But no developers in the list. "Lagos is no man's land" gang. Donate something to your host community but u can't because of too much greed and stinginess
if that's you on your dp, sorry to say you're too beautiful to be tribalistic..I am not from the east though, but let's say NO to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by CasNova: 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
This is a commendable thing from kind-hearted people.

God bless the givers.

1 Like

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
lonelydora:
This is the kind of list Gov. Wike will see and extend this lockdown by 2 weeks more.

Wike wants to cash out big time. Cancelling FG (DPR) permit for essential Oil & Gas workers and asking them to come and get his own, and you know you must "roger" before getting his permit.

Wike said "Companies that donate will be given waivers later"

PMB/FG, biko, give Wike his own 10 billion naira before we all start having molds inside house like old eba.

Well done to everyone that donated.
Your thoughts were exactly the on w I have as I type.
Wike is just an attention seeker.
He's just being a kid by acting funny these days.

Where do you live in PH by the way?

1 Like

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
nonyofor2:
hahahahah, funny.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by OKTolu: 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
Thumbs up for everybody that donate, God will continue to bless you all. Send the account number to donate to so I can contribute my own quota too. Eko oni baje ooo.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by omoadeleye(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
remele2:

Why are dey telling us now, will dey give us list of doz that spent the money for personal gains

They are just showing accountability
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by HonourableUche(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
Omo no be small thing me sef even shock lol
nonyofor2:
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by OgThanos: 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
I was looking for my company's name..
Jotna
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by HonourableUche(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
Stop this thing. Deep-seethed hatred for Igbo people its not healthy!
Tissaia:
Even Arabs av donated. But no developers in the list. "Lagos is no man's land" gang. Donate something to your host community but u can't because of too much greed and stinginess

2 Likes

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by remele2(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2020
omoadeleye:

They are just showing accountability

Accountability is showing how it was spent.... Not how it came in ooooo

1 Like

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Beautifulminde3: 9:28pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
UBA that donated 1billion is own by your kinsmen right No Yoruba firm that donate more than UBA

5 Likes

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Beautifulminde3: 9:31pm On May 07, 2020
Goke7:

na mouth dem get to dey claim developers dem sabi, another wasted opportunity to earn some respect. Lagos state try to capture all the donors, they now know who to take more serious henceforth, put your mouth where your money is things!
UBA donated 1 billion naira to Lagos no Yoruba firm yet to beat the record

6 Likes

Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Centgift(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2020
This is not necessary, you guys are subjecting us to more truble here in Rivers State, yes by the time Wike sees this long list we will be going on 5 years lockdown.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Justdogood(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2020
Nigerian government cashing out big on this virus.
Kai my Nigeria
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by omoadeleye(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2020
gnykelly:

it not the money it is the compassion

Compassion ko compressor ni.. almajiri children are not there to go give alms to abi?
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by Anadan231: 9:35pm On May 07, 2020
Ikpeazu dey cash out anyhow. �See as the guy dey fresh every time he appears at the media briefing. He wouldn’t even wish that the pandemic comes to an end soon.
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by omoadeleye(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2020
remele2:

Accountability is showing how it was spent.... Not how it came in ooooo

How it came in and how is spent are both accountability
Re: List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors by chukwuibuipob: 9:38pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin chai! Old Eba? Woke and garri don sufa
lonelydora:
This is the kind of list Gov. Wike will see and extend this lockdown by 2 weeks more.

Wike wants to cash out big time. Cancelling FG (DPR) permit for essential Oil & Gas workers and asking them to come and get his own, and you know you must "roger" before getting his permit.

Wike said "Companies that donate will be given waivers later"

PMB/FG, biko, give Wike his own 10 billion naira before we all start having molds inside house like old eba.

Well done to everyone that donated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) / Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.