Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown (419 Views)

Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period? / Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by Blastedholligan: 8:32pm On May 07, 2020
Am I really the only one that enjoyed this lockdown? Cos really, Lagos(where I reside) is a stressful state, God! I needed this rest abeg.

But while I was hibernating in my cave, I had the time to do a lot of things I'll list below:

1) I had enough time to reflect alot about my life (Man don de old o lol) , I also enjoyed the peace I was having being alone and thought alot about various scalable ideas that could sell Post-Covid, well currently fine tuning one, na Angel Investor remain. While at nights, I take a stroll to clear my head.

2) I stated a course in Marketing Analytics with Coursera and thank God I finished this time grin. Trust me, virtual schooling can be hard cos you'll need to deal with lots of distractions.

3) Finally, the major icing on the cake is finding a new way of making money from Airtel through there Airtel Xpress Recharge. It's so easy that you just need to dial *432# to get started. Atleast it took care of my data and some of my upkeep at home since my place of work decided to slash my pay sad. We go survive las las.

So what did you spend your time doing? Please share your experience.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
1forall
Crazyman

Re: An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by Ejadike(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2020
Nice one op. Share this business idea with us na
Re: An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by bravesoul247(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2020
I had alot of time to exercise atleast, i also read some books too though.
Re: An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by Niswayne19: 8:37pm On May 07, 2020
I really love this airtel network. I feel they are they best. This lockdown has been amazing as an airtel subscriber and learning more features and packages like this makes it more interesting
Re: An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by Jaculze(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2020
Blastedholligan:
Am I really the only one that enjoyed this lockdown? Cos really, Lagos(where I reside) is a stressful state, God! I needed this rest abeg.

But while I was hibernating in my cave, I had the time to do a lot of things I'll list below:

1) I had enough time to reflect alot about my life (Man don de old o lol) , I also enjoyed the peace I was having being alone and thought alot about various scalable ideas that could sell Post-Covid, well currently fine tuning one, na Angel Investor remain. While at nights, I take a stroll to clear my head.

2) I stated a course in Marketing Analytics with Coursera and thank God I finished this time grin. Trust me, virtual schooling can be hard cos you'll need to deal with lots of distractions.

3) Finally, the major icing on the cake is finding a new way of making money from Airtel through there Airtel Xpress Recharge. It's so easy that you just need to dial *432# to get started. Atleast it took care of my data and some of my upkeep at home since my place of work decided to slash my pay sad. We go survive las las.

So what did you spend your time doing? Please share your experience.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
1forall
Crazyman
beautiful write up. OP are you sure the that airtel recharge express is genuine?
Re: An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by Jaculze(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2020
bravesoul247:
I had alot of time to exercise atleast, i also read some books too though.
lol. This is did too.
Re: An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by Blastedholligan: 10:49am On May 09, 2020
Jaculze:
beautiful write up. OP are you sure the that airtel recharge express is genuine?
yes bro. I started not quite long ago and It's going good. Just dial that code to know more sha, maybe you might be interested.
Re: An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown by Melaninprincess(f): 8:55pm On May 12, 2020
Blastedholligan:
yes bro. I started not quite long ago and It's going good. Just dial that code to know more sha, maybe you might be interested.
Did this and I discovered you can even send airtime to other networks from Airtel

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Un-suspend My Twitter Account / Digital Marketer Needed / Apply Now! Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.