Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork (698 Views)

10 Questions Unemployed Nigerians Are Asking About Freelancing / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by karlxavier(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2020
Good day house, please I have a question that is bugging my mind for sometime now. I want to know more freelancing on up work and fiverr. Please, I want to know which skills sells more( one can get jobs regularly) on these platforms to be able to earn a living out of it.

Please I need PRACTICING FREELANCERS to help me with this question.

Cc .. @everyone
@naijacutee.

Please help
Re: Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by karlxavier(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
Still need answers
Re: Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by stagger: 9:09pm On May 07, 2020
No skill sells more than the other.

Some pay more than others. But if you are good at what you do, you will stand out. Pay attention to every client no matter how small they pay.

A guy who used to pay me $10 an article later became the head of monetary policy in his country's central bank. At a state dinner, a discussion between my now former client and another bigwig came up: the bigwig was looking for someone to do a consultancy job.

Who do you think that central banker mentioned, in a state dinner in Europe while I was sleeping in my house thousands of miles away? That was how I received a phone call that took me to another financial level, just like that.

Change your focus and focus on delivering for every client. You do not know which of these clients will change your destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by agbolahan1991(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
Been trying to register on upwork but it's not working
Re: Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by karlxavier(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2020
stagger:
No skill sells more than the other.

Some pay more than others. But if you are good at what you do, you will stand out. Pay attention to every client no matter how small they pay.

A guy who used to pay me $10 an article later became the head of monetary policy in his country's central bank. At a state dinner, a discussion between my now former client and another bigwig came up: the bigwig was looking for someone to do a consultancy job.

Who do you think that central banker mentioned, in a state dinner in Europe while I was sleeping in my house thousands of miles away? That was how I received a phone call that took me to another financial level, just like that.

Change your focus and focus on delivering for every client. You do not know which of these clients will change your destiny.

Nice one.

I need more updates please
Re: Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by OYENIYIJK: 9:53pm On May 07, 2020
all the students are waiting for the teachers In freelance university, new York City, America.
Re: Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by karlxavier(m): 5:05am On May 08, 2020
Good day, I need more replies please
Re: Questions About Freelancing Using Fiverr And Upwork by karlxavier(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Best Platform To Start Your Agency Banking Business With Huge Profits / Buy Your Recharge Cards At The Cheapest Rate / Preorder Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.