Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + (2353 Views)

Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 / Men Prepare Yourselves To Handle Women The Moment They Turned 40 + / Do You Fantasise About Other Women When Having Sex With Your Wife Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by crackkhaus: 8:21am On May 08, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Then I leave house for her... But something must shift. Learnt never to waste 1sec around unhealthy situations.

Nobody owns me ... Not even my children. Make bad behaviour a habit ... then I show you the door.
This one has never been hard for men cheesy

The problem is that when you have decided to be leaving the house for them so they can misbehave with the furniture and not you, they're still the ones that will complain and begin looking for you upandan.

In a woman's mind, you must abide her and swallow whatever she does. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by Mstick: 9:05am On May 08, 2020
Daddy issues again? So boring! Now you're sounding like a broken record.

At some point you all will need to come up with something fresh, daddy issues, old, bitter is so last year. Who still gets mad over something like this?

Clown!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by crackkhaus: 9:22am On May 08, 2020
Mstick:
Why are Nigerian men obsessed with submission?
Probably because Nigerian women are obsessed with provision.

Issa simpu sturvs.

6 Likes

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by frozen70(f): 9:29am On May 08, 2020
akelicious:
When some women turn 40 or 50 years, something major shifts in their personality. They become bolder, more rebellious,more religious, more focused, more opinionated, and more emphatic about what they want.

Don’t be surprised when a previously obedient and submissive woman on turning 40/50 changes completely.Most especially when she had given birth to three or four children.

At this age, she may not go with the flow anymore, she may begin to question like is sex food?, some of your instructions and even the way you behave. She will also become more outspoken and will not be afraid to speak her mind. Even if care is not taking ,you will be doing dry cleaning yourself. At times you will prepare food for yourself to eat because she might take her more time before responding to your request.

There is something definitely special about turning 40/50 for women.
If she has never challenged or questioned your instructions, get ready to be shocked by her boldness and confrontational attitude.

The only way to avoid a total breakdown of Peace and Harmony is to become fair, objective and reasonable in your approach to issues at home or at work.

Bear in mind that at this age, she also harbours a lot of regrets about the decisions she has made in life so far … you may be one of them!

A woman at this age is a better Judge of character and will evaluate a man using very different parameters.

Men must start on time to prepare for this phase in the lives of their wives/partners/bosses/subordinates. What you put in is what you get!

If you have treated her fairly, then you don’t have anything to worry about. She will begin to appreciate you better if for any reason she didn’t do so in the past. On the contrary if you haven’t been nice to her, fasten your seatbelt, the ride is about to get pretty bumpy.

A Woman doesn’t forget those who hurt her, and by her actions and utterances you will know that she is out to show you that she is no longer that little girl you married.

https://www.akelicious.net/men-prepare-yourself-to-handle-women-when-they-turn-40/

Waooo, what a good message ❗
Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by frozen70(f): 9:30am On May 08, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Then I leave house for her ... But something must shift. Learnt never to waste 1sec around unhealthy situations.

Nobody owns me ... Not even my children. Make bad behaviour a habit ... then I show you the door.

Then prepare well amd don't give up till you get to 80yrs
Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by frozen70(f): 9:31am On May 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Funny article.

First bold was damn right hilarious!

Second bold answers your article: treat her well pre-fourty. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's true
Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by Nobody: 9:38am On May 08, 2020
Women want fidelity after marriage which is a good thing. I only hope they were faithful as singles and were not side chicks preying on other women's husbands.
He who wants equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by Nobody: 9:41am On May 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

Probably because Nigerian women are obsessed with provision.

Issa simpu sturvs.

Exactly. cheesy
Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by Mstick: 9:58am On May 08, 2020
Nigerian men those white women you so much adore and use as a standard for Nigerian women, their men built their economies and made life easier and created more jobs and opportunities for their women, that's why you want to go over there and it's the same reason you want to leach on their women.

When we've opportunities like those in the developed world guess what? no woman would want your "provision" since they can comfortably provide for themselves.

Till then here is an idea instead of spending time running women down how about running the country the way other men are?!

It's common sense really!

2 Likes

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by YourCoffin: 10:15am On May 08, 2020
Mstick:
Nigerian men those white women you so much adore and use as a standard for Nigerian women, their men built their economies and made life easier and created more jobs and opportunities for their women, that's why you want to go over there and it's the same reason you want to leach on their women.

When we've opportunities like those in the developed world guess what? no woman would want your "provision" since they can comfortably provide for themselves.

Till then here is an idea instead of spending time running women down how about running the country the way other men are?!

Why putting that responsibility on men? What prevents women from doing same?
Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by Mstick: 11:21am On May 08, 2020
You cannot claim head and expect women who you see as second to build for you and BTW over 95% of Nigerian leaders are men.

YourCoffin:

Why putting that responsibility on men? What prevents women from doing same?

3 Likes

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by crackkhaus: 11:45am On May 08, 2020
Mstick:

Relax, you're firing on all cylinders.
Nobody is adoring white women or using them as a standard. cheesy

A woman who doesn't want to be submissive to a husband who is not providing for her, is very well within her rights and I personally won't expect her husband to even think of getting submission from her. Is he mad?

But for men who are okay with providing, women MUST be okay with being submissive to them.
E no too hard...

Who built or who did not build economies, is far off from the point...at least 100,000miles away from the point. grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by johnkey: 3:37pm On May 08, 2020
Oluneutral:

Your choice!

Just don't blame your village people when challenges relating to old age beckons.
Weak men everywhere, looking for women shoulders to cry on. Speak for yourself as for me being broke is the only challenge I'm scared of and that's why I'm hustling, not hustling for one bïtch but me myself and I

1 Like

Re: Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + by airoport: 8:34pm On May 08, 2020
Thumbs up for this analysis.
TheArchangel:
A natural phenomenon. I call it the reckonings. The decade of empty nest syndrome. Counting the cost period. Have seen it happens severally to others. The sudden self and mental realisation that she has been using the kids as cushion to bear the absurdities of the marriage for so long. At this point, most women has gained slight degree of financial freedom and independence and can decide to leave or show "him or them" pepper.
They begin to realise how unfairly they were treated by the family and in-laws in the early days of the marriage, it is just human nature to either ignore or seek revenge.
Most women marries too early to understand what their goal in life really is. That, makes it more scary as some may go extremely left-wing or extremely right-wing in search of those goals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinions Needed. / Genotype Is About To Break My Relationship, Please Help / Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.