Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? (2355 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by EveryLadY(f): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2013
why should i pray such prayer?me i will pray my hubby takes on the good traits in my dad and be better than him to me and the kids.Abi no be upgrade we suppose dey do ni?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Sanboy25: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2013
No... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by scaler345: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2013
Well, your answer depends on the kind of person your dad is.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
NO! cool
He can have the good sides but there are some things I wonder how my mum copes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
The good things about him---- a very big YES

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
I love my dad....but NO.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
What kind of comparism is this naw? Do u know d size of ur dad's long john? Start by comparin it with ur hubby's own first.
U would hv said somethin like"what traits will u want ur hubby to copy from ur dad, ladies" at least one will know how to shape mouth

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

For instance, i open another thread for the guys that says ' Guys, do you pray to marry a woman like your mum?' We all know majority of them would answer to the affirmative cos Mothers are Golden... My question is, did u have such a good father that you would wish to marry a man like him?.hope you get the drift now?

My father is good. There are just some traits of him that I possess that marrying a man like him would mean marrying a man like me (in those areas) = TROUBLE! U get my drift?
Didn't know that was the angle you were coming from. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Great dad=100%,great husband =?,A qualified nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by vivianc(f): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
No!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by laidol(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mighty glad i dint

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2013
I did
He is just as stubborn as dad too grin
Most men are stubborn anyway
Love them all the same

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Carius(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Girls living in lalaland.Damn it!are your Dads this bad? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by greatgod2012(f): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2013
God forbid!
Thank God i didnt.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by k2039: 3:45am On Jun 16, 2013
This is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by polokor60(m): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: This is alarming.
Very alarming. shockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2013
This is some serious poo. Lets see the male version first

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Yvete(f): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2013
It's a super YES for me!
They act alike with similar interests - passion for politics, academia, Christianity, love hosting guests and they spoil me. grin I'm his closest child anyways.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Princesszoe: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: hmmmmn... I asked this same question from my friends...and it appears that some fathers (i don't want to say most) have not lived up to the expectations of their family... Too many stories of fathers leaving their family to suffer and the mother to fend for the children. Fathers marrying other women and putting his first family in danger, mothers never re-marrying and some children(In Naija , the figure is alarming) growing up without the love and care of their dads... Its alarming...that's what prompted me to open this thread. Thanks for the response so far. I hope future fathers have a lesson to learn to from this...to Be That Father Their Daughters Would Be Proud Of...

#Now, lets see how the male version would go.
you are right. There is an adage that says "a bad mother is better than a bad father". Many men will definitely want to marry women that have same qualities with their mums but many women will not want to marry men that have same qualities with their fathers. "The just man walketh in his integrity and his children are blessed after him". Any lady that has such man as a father, will definitely want to marry a man like her father.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by greedie1(f): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2013
yes!!!! but der r very few men that can be lyk my dad so .....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by slimyem: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2013
Yes. A man like my dad minus a few not so attractive qualities plus many other better qualities.cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
NO!
Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
NO. i was almost very close to marrying a man like my dad, but God help me and change it very fast. A father who abandor his children for years without taking any responsibilty and later came back when all his abandon children are graduates to ask for forgiveness, well we forgave him just because of momcy since it makes her happy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by maidenhead: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
most of our mothers endured their marriages and are still enduring them. we love our parents because they are our parents. if not.... I loved my dad. still do. but no, mum tried. dad is late. I miss him. he was always there, but still, no.
Re: Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2013

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Bid You Farewell….” By Late Mrs.omodolapo Yetunde Olotu-jagha(1971-2013) / Cussons Baby #capture The Moment Contest / A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.