Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Unshare Your Glo Data With A Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Unshare Your Glo Data With A Friend (1392 Views)

A Friend Of Mine With A 2.57 Cgpa / How To Get Cheap Mtn and Glo Data Plans [Service is No longer available] / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unshare Your Glo Data With A Friend by Talkativedotng(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
Hey, I guess you just discovered that someone is tapping your data and you probably are running out of data more often than you should.

Maybe you had shared your data with a friend in the past or someone included his/her number unknown to you in your Shared List but if the situation comes to worst and you need to get rid of them, then it's actually simple and possible.

How To Know Who Is Sharing Your Glo Data
To Know who is you are sharing your GLO data with, Simply dial *127*00# from your Glo number and the list would be displayed to you.

From the List, you may decide to remove a contact that looks strange or a contact that you don't wish to share your data with anymore

How To Unshare Data With Glo Contacts
https://www.myguideout.com/2020/02/how-to-unshare-your-glo-data-with-friend.html

You can also check out the details of the data plan you use by texting ‘Info’ to 127 or dialling *127*0#.I
Re: How To Unshare Your Glo Data With A Friend by yungryder(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Glo Data sharing is fun. i use to share glo data with my girlfriend. grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Meet First Nigerian Lawyer To Graduate With 2:1 In Law From A Nigerian Varsity / Oya Oooo!!! This Is Your Chance To Japa For Free!!! / Gss Wuse Ex-students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.