Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s (793 Views)

(A Must Read) How Egypt Air Wrongly Flew Me To Another Country, Tore My Passport / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s by WARYZ(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
Comments pls
Re: Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s by omega25red(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
i remeber looking out the plane window as we were landing and seeing a limo and saying to myself yes yes i'm in america (early 90's)
when i finished with immigration i came out with a cold and feeling weird about everyone speaking differently around me.
I remember getting on the subway in queens NY and the ride was like for ever because we lived in the Bronx.
When we finally got home i was so relieved and tired and my mom made me pounded yam lol
after that the rest is history
Re: Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s by Dantecmu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
Funny enough the 1st time some of us entered the US was in a a car wif bathroom slippers hadn't cleaned up that morning, and was in my pyjamas imagine true life story
Re: Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s by MOG2009: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
My experience is about the dynamic NYC Subway system. At first, I though is too complex for anyone to comprehend.
Re: Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
i flew in to united state form turkey on the 17 of December 2010 and when the pilot announced that we about landing in Ohare int. airport chicago,i open my side window and i saw an American flag,i salute the flag unconsciously and the man sitting beside me was looking at me like a madman.
Re: Your Experience When You First Flew To The U.s by omega25red(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
boyestic:

i flew in to united state form turkey on the 17 of December 2010 and when the pilot announced that we about landing in Ohare int. airport chicago,i open my side window and i saw an American flag,i salute the flag unconsciously and the man sitting beside me was looking at me like a madman.
grin grin grin grin you were temporarily mad for a second there grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Study In Malaysia (uk Campus) 2011 Intake Or Visit For Business Or Pleasure / Appointment At Spanish Consulate Nigeria / I Need A German Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.