Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque (543 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by FARA4GA: 10:06pm On May 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjYSjEMGW3U

The visibly happy man said that he was surprised to see the cheque in his mail box despite not applying for it.

He also wondered how America could give him who is not a citizen such an amount of money while his country Nigeria can't give its cutezens 5000 naira.

The internal revenue service (IRS) processed more than 80 million stimulus payments on April 10 in a centerpiece of a $2.2 trillion effort to shore up the battered American economy. Americans earning $75,000 or less, or $150,000 and below as a couple, are eligible for the full $1200 payout per adult, plus $500 for each child under 17.
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by NIJJAking(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
nigerians is well with us. We have hope that one day one day it go better . Buhari shall not rule us forever , someday our brothers up north and west shall have sense and we shall make nigeria great. It is well.
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 07, 2020
ZOO CANNOT DO IT!
nigga get wide mouth...hahaha
And that is a fact.
The zoo can't.
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by nonyofor2(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2020
We can't give what we don't have
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by Nwodosis(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2020
NIJJAking:
nigerians is well with us. We have hope that one day one day it go better . Buhari shall not rule us forever , someday our brothers up north and west shall have sense and we shall make nigeria great. It is well.
Wake up, stop day dreaming!
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by topedoski(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2020
Tor e better for who e better
Someone should help me tag Buhari angry
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by igbowoman: 12:30am On May 08, 2020
Oya go and marry with the 1.2k
Never seen such excitement
BTW you shouldn't be taping and driving with this amount of excitement before you kill somebody
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by Nobody: 1:48am On May 08, 2020
The GUY is an established IDIOT.
I mean he is a DISGRACE to the Nigerians in Diaspora.
Possibly a Disgrace to the IGBOS.
He is an IDIOT for comparing NIGERIA to the USA...
He is an IDIOT for calling NIGERIA, Zoo.

This is a CHEQUE most people got including myself and my family.....
Why go mad over such.
Why make a PUBLIC DISGRACE of yourself.
I feel like spanking him.
He must have been a wretched person in the US or did he just relocate..?

Many Caucasians, Hispanics got this money and kept mute.
This behavior makes other ethnic nationalities see us as EVOLVING MAMMALS
In Fact, This Money doesn't mean much since menial job staff make such roughly in a week.
MONTHLY ACCOMMODATION FEE has already swallowed it

DISPLAY of IMMATURITY.
How did he escape from Nigeria..?
I wish I can reach the IDIOT.
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by Nobody: 6:03am On May 08, 2020
toniblacman:
ZOO CANNOT DO IT!
nigga get wide mouth...hahaha
And that is a fact.
The zoo can't.
How can one compare NIGERIA to AMERICA.
NONE of our politicians or expatriates does such.
MANY AMERICANS still see CHINA as a Developing Country..... Not to talk of Nigeria.
He is mentally Unstable.
.... and he kept repeating the same thing in an apparently long video
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by Nobody: 8:30am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

How can one compare NIGERIA to AMERICA.
NONE of our politicians or expatriates does such.
MANY AMERICANS still see CHINA as a Developing Country..... Now Imagine Nigeria.
He is mentally Unstable.
.... and he kept repeating the same thing in an apparently long video
Lol...damn
Re: Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque by ThatKING(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2020
igbowoman:
Oya go and marry with the 1.2k
Never seen such excitement
BTW you shouldn't be taping and driving with this amount of excitement before you kill somebody

(1) (Reply)

Fresh UTC Tomatoes / The Yoke Has Been Broken / Missing Person!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.