Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno (57473 Views)

Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Coronavirus: Doctor Treating Patients In Edo Contracts COVID-19 / Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by alphaRego01(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2020
Eriggs:
sick n die first na. we find our wetin kill u lata.

: grin grin grin

Not dying anytime soon.Even God knows
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by wickedtuna: 11:25am On May 08, 2020
Country wey people no get health records, anything wey die now na coronavirus.

God rest his soul.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by SirWarlock: 11:31am On May 08, 2020
wickedtuna:
Country wey people no get health records, anything wey die now na coronavirus.

God rest his soul.
Bros so it's only 100 people that have died since Italian man came into the country cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Lymasaba(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
I know Kumshe he was very good person.
May his soul rest in peace.
He specializes in infectious diseases RIJF
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Ituku4040: 11:48am On May 08, 2020
Agribusiness training and investment
Text
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by rotadeco27: 11:48am On May 08, 2020
seedorfg:
Doctors are endangered now, the work is very risky for now, is either you japa or continue working in a dangerous situations, anyways may God help us .
It has always been. Why this is gaining too much attention is because it affect the 1st social class and it being a pandemic.
Lasa has killed a whole lots of health workers, what hype does it have .
God should just help us not to die prematurely.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Nobody: 11:56am On May 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Doctor and Those of others who have Died..

Having said, we will Not cease to keep sounding out the Needful!

Its Appointed unto Man/woman to Die once, after that the Judgement.

We all, irrespective of what u claim you believe or serve or religion etc. we all are Appearing before the One GOD ALMIGHTY ! JESUS CHRIST!

There is no separate GOD for Christian, Islam , atheist,etc

It's that Same JESUS CHRIST that we all are appearing before..

Please And Please... No Matter what you believe or Practice, Ensure you ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST as LORD and Savior..

That is the only way we can be Saved. We can't be Saved by Self-Righteousness or by good works..

Please I beg, Let's Do the Needful!

No one knows who will be the Next to go.

The Needful is JESUS

Thanks and GOD Bless us all

I can feel your stupidity
Can you feel mine?

Are you shocked a stranger called you stupid?
Don't be angry, I am also a certified slowpoke.

The only difference is, I am aware of my own stupidity but I doubt if you're aware of yours.

I didn't call you stupid for what you chose to believe; your life is your business.

But, sounding so confident about something of such magnitude because a book says so... why nah? what about other books?

Believe me, your life will be more meaningful and more impact-full if you can focus on imitating your Jesus rather than propagating bullshits about him.

What if I tell you that my language is the most efficient when it comes to prayer?

Existence is far beyond any religious bullshits. Can't you feel it?

Please stop misinforming people.

I am opened to any form of 'yabbing'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by macaranta(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor.....Caucasian or Negroid

Beautiful piece..
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by gosmoney(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
Where is his dead body photo undecided what we see in Nigeria is numbers of covid 19 patients and death no picture I rest my case.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by akaahs(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2020
God please protect my ex and all workers working at UNIMAID Teaching hospital and all other health workers around the globe. Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by goldensmiles: 12:22pm On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:

Personal assistant to kumshe..... Weldon
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by mrZENographer: 12:39pm On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

—————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor.....Caucasian or Negroid

There are several cures for coronavirus but the Big Pharmaceuticals and media giants are censoring it.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-27-study-claims-hydroxychloroquine-doesnt-work-coronavirus-left-out-zinc.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-17-coronavirus-dream-come-true-for-bill-gates-lives-to-vaccinate.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-03-to-survive-the-chaos-thats-accelerating-you-must-discern-real-vs-fake.html

rotadeco27
Dying old or young is not what matters. what matters is that you die in Christ Jesus.
Very important to note because the upcoming vaccination might be the mark of the beast, which if it is, you must not take, if you hope to make heaven. {Revelation 13: 16-18, Revelation 14:9-11} KJV
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by kowalsky: 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-

The fact that everyone dies doesn't mean that everyone is equal in life.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by andyanders: 1:03pm On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again....
Oh my brother, you nailed it. Good input.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by delpee(f): 1:07pm On May 08, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Truthbites: 1:16pm On May 08, 2020
O my Gosh! R.I.P Dockay
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by YaksonFCA(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Righteousness89(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2020
evilive:

I can feel your stupidity
Can you feel mine?

Are you shocked a stranger called you stupid?
Don't be angry, I am also a certified slowpoke.

The only difference is, I am aware of my own stupidity but I doubt if you're aware of yours.

I didn't call you stupid for what you chose to believe; your life is your business.

But, sounding so confident about something of such magnitude because a book says so... why nah? what about other books?

Believe me, your life will be more meaningful and more impact-full if you can focus on imitating your Jesus rather than propagating bullshits about him.

What if I tell you that my language is the most efficient when it comes to prayer?

Existence is far beyond any religious bullshits. Can't you feel it?

Please stop misinforming people.

I am opened to any form of 'yabbing'

GOD BLESS YOU..

I LOVE U..

JESUS LOVES YOU..

Let my Stupidity Bring you to JESUS.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Dgr8hassiE(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

—————————————————-
. Nice one Bro!
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Tywodammy90(f): 4:27pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale @ Retail & Wholesale Prices.
Kindly DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to make enquiries and to place your orders.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
**Delivery within Lagos ONLY**

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Flatten the curve
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Musty112: 5:38pm On May 08, 2020
This is a fake news. He died of cardiac arrest in his home. Sahara reporter and fake news are 1 and 2
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
Amin, thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by lennsmart(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2020
Trailblazer1:
One of the things Covid-19 will change for the future is Choice of careers grin

We've come to understand that Medicine is a high risk profession.

It has always been a risky profession, COVID or not
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by willyjacs(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2020
DigitB:
R.I.P to him.

This is what I expect NCDC to be doing. Anytime COVID-19 claims someone's life let Nigerians know the person's identity.

We Nigerians like to believe by seeing.
Not all these audio deaths and infections.

Revealing identity of a deceased or patient is dependent on permission by the patient or deceased family.

no hospital in the world reveals nd publishes names of patients without their consent as it goes against the ethics nd laws of privacy nd image rights protection protocol in medical institutions...

why are names not published?
to protect the patients,their family nd friends from society stigmatization.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by sizer07: 7:16pm On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

—————————————————-

Hmmmm... the most inspiring write up I read on nairaland today, your choice of words will surely give hope to anyone who has the intention of throwing the towel that indeed there is hope and surely there will be light at the end of the tunnel. I salute your courage and in site for this write up pal. Kudos and may God protect each and every member of naira landers from this deadly disease covid 19. And to anyone here who lost his or her job as a result of this pandemic. I say remain strong n stead fast. God will surely provide and replenished us with a better job by the grace of God.2020 has been a morbid but we will all come out stronger Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Razy75g: 1:34am On May 09, 2020
Another head slammer
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Rido1(m): 5:21am On May 09, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.