Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno (57470 Views)

Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Coronavirus: Doctor Treating Patients In Edo Contracts COVID-19 / Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by betterman22(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2020
alphaRego01:
How are we sure it is corona virus dat killed him So now if i sick tomorrow now na corona ba? This government have put is inside microwave since 2015
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Eriggs: 10:32am On May 08, 2020
alphaRego01:
How are we sure it is corona virus dat killed him So now if i sick tomorrow now na corona ba? This government have put is inside microwave since 2015
sick n die first na. we find our wetin kill u lata.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by izubext007: 10:32am On May 08, 2020
his dead body please
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Keketu(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
morning how are you
I'm fine, I dream of you all through, please remove your profile image it not making sleep grin I still have your love on my heart , it still there cry
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Realmargie(f): 10:32am On May 08, 2020
God please heal the world
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by bluefilm: 10:34am On May 08, 2020
Trailblazer1:
One of the things Covid-19 will change for the future is Choice of careers grin

We've come to understand that Medicine is a high risk profession.

If you are realizing this now, it means you are a complete novice.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by nepapole(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2020
God airpus....
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Freebuzz: 10:35am On May 08, 2020
angry
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by abba74: 10:36am On May 08, 2020
Rest in peace,fallen hero
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by totowunmido: 10:37am On May 08, 2020
Na people wey get better meat for body this coronavirus dey find chop no be people like me and lalasticlala
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by dayveed1(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2020
No be coronavirus kill ham abeg...
RIP Doki
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by NigPatriot(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2020
Jestin:
This Coronavirus issue is getting more and more serious. What most of us thought was a clap is gradually becoming a dance.

It after what you saw in China, Spain and Italy didn't make you take it serious. You should check yourself
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by dbonks(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2020
RIP Doc, you were a victim of your profession, God please show us mercy.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Nobody: 10:43am On May 08, 2020
Trailblazer1:

.... Mumu Talk ! Plus Mumu emoji Laugh !
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by simhosting: 10:43am On May 08, 2020
Rip
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by PastorFire: 10:43am On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor.....Caucasian or Negroid
Nice piece. I enjoyed reading it. Covid 19 is not poetry though.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by nwabobo: 10:48am On May 08, 2020
Trailblazer1:

On the other hand, we've also come to realise that it's a profession that one can never be out of job.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2020
Rest in peace Doctor.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Abalado(f): 10:49am On May 08, 2020
Abeg sey Boko Haram no they get corona virus ni,,, if them they get abeg who they treat them na
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by WaffenSS(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
I know Kumshe he is very good person.
May his soul rest in peace.

He died of a mild flu, right?
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by mrkings84(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2020
If those we should run to are dieing then what's the fate of the citizens?

Truly God is the only permanently solution to this nemesis!
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by PrincewithGod(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Doctor and Those of others who have Died..

Having said, we will Not cease to keep sounding out the Needful!

Its Appointed unto Man/woman to Die once, after that the Judgement.

We all, irrespective of what u claim you believe or serve or religion etc. we all are Appearing before the One GOD ALMIGHTY ! JESUS CHRIST!

There is no separate GOD for Christian, Islam , atheist,etc

It's that Same JESUS CHRIST that we all are appearing before..

Please And Please... No Matter what you believe or Practice, Ensure you ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST as LORD and Savior..

That is the only way we can be Saved. We can't be Saved by Self-Righteousness or by good works, Titles, position and all that

No one knows who will be the Next to go.

Heaven is Real! Hell is Real

Please I beg, Let's Do the Needful!

The Needful is JESUS

Thanks and GOD Bless us all
God bless you too my brother.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by OsuIgboIpob: 10:55am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
This boy!

Na everybody you know.
Yẹyẹ
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Tissaia(f): 10:57am On May 08, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

This boy!

Na everybody you know.
Yẹyẹ
Kumshe lives in New GRA maiduguri he is a Kanuri and a senior resident. He drives a Honda Accord later change it to Mercedes
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by madridsta007(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2020
fergie006:

https://secure.saharareporters.com/2020/05/07/borno-doctor-dies-covid-19

Just spoke to a Doctor friend of mind in Nigeria. Dr Kumshe was her classmate.
From what from her conversation, the NCDC/ the media are grossly under-reporting what is happening.
60 people died in a location in Kano State yesterday. This is not reported.

Nigeria has a plague on its hands. The consequence of bad, irresponsible, incompetent leadership is worse than anyone, including me, thought.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Nobody: 11:07am On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor.....Caucasian or Negroid
.... It has the advantage of sending human brains into REVERSIBLE THINKING ...... angry angry angry

Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Lovelyn451(f): 11:11am On May 08, 2020
Kworona phulease gwo away, lib us alone... I am not married fa, haba kworona this is not pair, u don't ab kwoncience pa
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Nobody: 11:13am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
So he's that popular.
Well, everybody is good posthumously.
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Flows001(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
He WAS wink wink
Re: Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno by Tissaia(f): 11:21am On May 08, 2020
Matrimonous:

So he's that popular.
Well, everybody is good posthumously.
he is the president of ARD UMTH or the vice president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.