Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Unbelievable Price 4 Bulksms (n1.90k Per Sms) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unbelievable Price 4 Bulksms (n1.90k Per Sms) (490 Views)

Mtn Now Charge #2 Per Sms To Any Network. What Will Be D Outcome Bulksms Service / Smsunits.com The Most Affordable Bulk Sms Services(1.30k Per Sms) / Bulk Sms At 4:50kobo Per Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Price 4 Bulksms (n1.90k Per Sms) by allizone: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
Bulksms is the easiest means of reaching many people @ the same time, for political meeting,religious programme, product launch etc.You can get bulksms as low as N1.90k. login 2 www.mandasms.org or call 08039216139
Re: Unbelievable Price 4 Bulksms (n1.90k Per Sms) by ANATOUSMS: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2011
Now that the Primaries are over, and the real contestants has been
revealed by their parties,let the nationwide campaign begin in proper.

We are anatousms(www.anatousms.com), and we offer the best,reliable,cheapest
and most transparent bulksms and voip services in Nigeria. My question is?

Who has got contacts of campaign Directors of prospective politicians
contesting in the general elections? Lets partner together to deliver
that candidate.
I have got over 90 million valid GSM/mobile numbers of people in Nigeria
by location i.e. State, LGA, City etc.
If in doubt i will send to you samples of the location you need and
you can call to confirm

Give it a try, think of who you can talk to,
Let's talk the 2011 elections campaign to the next level using Information Technology gadgets.

For Details/Enquiries call 07030160283. E-mail:- sales@anatousms.com

(1) (Reply)

Import Business / Own A Shop In The New Alade Market Ph2 (allen) / Do You Want A Business That Will Grow Very Rapid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.