Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money (475 Views)

Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed / You Can Invest Without Money: Only Your Phone And Data / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Practical And Profitable Businesses You Can Do Without Money by Nobody: 12:18am On May 08, 2020
3 Practical and Profitable bussinesses you can do without money

There was a time in my life when i was jobless for 13 years,wore patched clothes and my future was uncertain.I

had no friends and even my immediate family taught i was cursed.I ventured into

marketing for companies,real estate,I.T,Taxi,Teaching,and even working on sites;lifting blocks and as a labourer.

All was fruitless and ate only Garri / Cassava flakes for 13 years.

I had two things that kept me going in life:

1. God

2. The will to succeed.

1. God - I prayed and even cursed God when my prayers was delayed and not answered.It did not change God. He is

the I am that I am.Your present state can't change God, you are the one who must be patience and change your

ways to suit that of God. Even if your prayer is delayed, it can never be denied.

2. The will to succeed - I have always believed in myself that my present state of joblessness and poverty can

never be an obstacle or mountain to my future.Since there was no one i can cry to or go to, i 100% believed

that one day i will be rich and would live in one of the highbrow areas of Lagos,State,Nigeria.

Today is a different story, all i envisaged in life came to pass. You don't need to give up on God, he is with you,

and would answer your prayers.

The 3 Practical and Profitable businesses you can do without money.

1. Teaching- Teach in schools during the day and conduct extra moral lessons. Most schools Do after school

extra moral lessons.

2. Become a Supplier : Go to construction sites and request to see the site managers, ask to supply sand,cement,

granite and gravel. You can even supply laborers if there is need.

You can make it in life, just don't compare yourself to anyone. We are all running different races. Please do come on to my forum and comment.

You would be glad you deed.

https://www.bubblebup.hightaughts.com

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Makes Clarification As FEC Approves N683m To Acquire 16 Vehicles / Having An Added Source Of Income Seems Like One Of The Few Ways To Survive. / Get Fast Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.