Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts (4395 Views)

Magu's Issue Is Deadlier Than COVID-19, Presidency Warns Panel, Others / COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts / CONVID-19: Presidency Explains Why Punch And Other Media Houses Were Bared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by ambu2: 1:00am On May 08, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has explained the continued absence of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

In an interview on Wazobia Radio, Adesina insisted that Osinbajo is busy working with the Economic Sustainability Committee.

“He heads the Economic Sustainability Committee. They hold meetings and these news (items) are on the televisions,” he said.

Adesina noted that some of these meetings are now virtual or through videos, assuring that Osinbajo is hale and hearty.

He also explained that Lagos State secured a grant of N10billion from the Federal Government in the fight against the outbreak of COVID-19, because of their commitment to curb the pandemic.

“Technical support is very very important, very vey important… Lagos State got technical support before it got financial support, manpower support is very good, facility support is very good,” he added.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/07/covid-19-presidency-opens-up-on-osinbajos-whereabouts/
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by igbowoman: 1:03am On May 08, 2020
Reading through that I suspect all is not well with the VP.Get well soon
Buratai is missing too.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by EsomahJD: 1:15am On May 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by festacman(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2020
VP Yemi Osinbajo very much alive, thinking creatively, working smart and cooking up something nice, which will be unveiled in the week's ahead. Watch out. #greaterNaija

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Lcf69(m): 1:19am On May 08, 2020
Granted!!! Conspiracy Nutters should take some chilled pills on this particular matter... Pinned.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by condralbedez: 1:47am On May 08, 2020
Its well
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:48am On May 08, 2020
One would think now that the cabal is headless, he'll become more visible but I guess even Buhari does not want him active afterall

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 2:20am On May 08, 2020
Oshey!! Osinbade’s butler!
festacman:
VP Yemi Osinbajo very much alive, thinking creatively, working smart and cooking up something nice, which will be unveiled in the week's ahead. Watch out. #greaterNaija

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Joyce95: 6:56am On May 08, 2020
All your evil against the VP Osinbajo will not work, God will to strengthen him���

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by AroleOduduwa2: 6:58am On May 08, 2020
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Osinbajo health wise. My concern is, why is he so quiet lately?
Osinbajo is a proactive person, why are they keeping him in check? What are the cabals are hiding from him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by okefrancis: 6:59am On May 08, 2020
I dont know of anyone but I'm 100% sure that VP osinbajo is cool and healthy, it's only the deaf and dump will still be asking his whereabouts upon the meeting he has been chaired and it's both video and audio visual ,so what else are you people what to know about him
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by okefrancis: 7:00am On May 08, 2020
Atiku:
Oshey!! Osinbade’s butler!
Look at this idiot and unmannered guy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2020
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by okefrancis: 7:02am On May 08, 2020
igbowoman:
Buratai is missing too.
All is well with him maybe is not well with you and your family I don't know

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 7:02am On May 08, 2020
Osinbajo just survived a partial stroke. That was why he has not been in the public. But he is getting better.

A cardiologist with over 30 years of experience after currently looking at Osibanjo face revealed that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at his current video very well, he pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.

https://www.nairaland.com/5831782/vp-osibanjo-suffering-stroke-photos

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Deputy1111(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by sammyj: 7:10am On May 08, 2020
Biafrans and the imposter will never like this report. Osinbajo always busting the pigs bubbles!! grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Printerscanner: 7:11am On May 08, 2020
igbowoman:
Buratai is missing too.

Is all well with you? I doubt it.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Joyce95: 7:12am On May 08, 2020
All your evil plan's against the VP Osinbajo will not work, God will continue to strengthen him ���
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Printerscanner: 7:15am On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:
Osinbajo just survived a partial stroke. That was why he has not been in the public. But he is getting better.

A cardiologist with over 30 years of experience after currently looking at Osibanjo face revealed that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.

As you wish for him, so it shall be for you and your family

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Joylove2324(f): 7:21am On May 08, 2020
smiley
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by okefrancis: 7:27am On May 08, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Osinbajo health wise. My concern is, why is he so quiet lately?
Osinbajo is a proactive person, why are they keeping him in check? What are the cabals are hiding from him.
Nobody is keeping him,I hope you saw him live and direct last week with the interview with Pastor Poju so stop worrying yourself
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by okefrancis: 7:30am On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:

Are you not the one who claimed you have fake cardiologist as father that do say rubbish about osinbajo, anyway as you are planning negative things concerning him it will come to you in 100% fodds ,idiot

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Naturopathic: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
igbowoman:
Buratai is missing too.
everything is okay with him ,he's healthy and active
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 7:36am On May 08, 2020
Printerscanner:

As you wish for him, so it shall be for you and your family

Ibu ozu nwuruanwu n'aga ije. Anu mpama. Lekwa onye iberibe ndi agadi ekwe onwu n'achi. Owu ha mere naijiria ji ala azu. Onye isi Ala na onye enyemaka ya di ka ndi aburu onu. Onweghi onye ma ebe ha no. Ha na eheghari ka osa na uze. Ama m na Ibu onye nzuzu, But reply me again if you would be useless in life. No reversal if you do. This is permanent.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 7:43am On May 08, 2020
okefrancis:

Are you not the one who claimed you have fake cardiologist as father that do say rubbish about osinbajo, anyway as you are planning negative things concerning him it will come to you in 100% fodds ,idiot

Ibu ozu nwuruanwu n'aga ije. Anu mpama. Lekwa onye iberibe ndi agadi ekwe onwu n'achi. Owu ha mere naijiria ji ala azu. Onye isi Ala na onye enyemaka ya di ka ndi aburu onu. Onweghi onye ma ebe ha no. Ha na eheghari ka osa na uze. Ama m na Ibu onye nzuzu, But reply me again if you would be useless in life. No reversal if you do. This is permanent.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by orisa37: 7:47am On May 08, 2020
AND DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by MasterKernel: 7:51am On May 08, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
One would think now that the cabal is headless, he'll become more visible but I guess even Buhari does not want him active afterall

It's either he's not feeling too strong or... Like you said, watering down his office essence.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Shooyie: 7:52am On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:

STALEwu!!!! Got get a life abeg and get your stale comment off.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 7:54am On May 08, 2020
Shooyie:

STALEwu!!!! Got get a life abeg and get your stale comment off.

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Shooyie: 7:59am On May 08, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

So, who appointed him as chairman of some of the committees he is heading? You can't say things like these if you don't know much of what's going on.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by waledeji(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2020
igbowoman:
Buratai is missing too.
Nothing less is expected from an ibowoman cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi’s Sixth Year: Challenges, Strides, Verdicts / Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? / 'Gas Flaring Is Illegal', Says Benin City High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.