Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts (4398 Views)

Magu's Issue Is Deadlier Than COVID-19, Presidency Warns Panel, Others / COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts / CONVID-19: Presidency Explains Why Punch And Other Media Houses Were Bared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by waledeji(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2020
Warrr:
[s][/s]
You be warri Ibo today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 8:16am On May 08, 2020
The guy dey one place dey cough angry
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by NigeriaB(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:
Osinbajo just survived a partial stroke. That was why he has not been in the public. But he is getting better.

A cardiologist with over 30 years of experience after currently looking at Osibanjo face revealed that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at his current video very well, he pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.

https://www.nairaland.com/5831782/vp-osibanjo-suffering-stroke-photos

Don't ever use your hands to spill this again son..

I also want you to know dat I HATE NONSENSE
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by waledeji(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2020
Warrr:
[s][/s]
can we get married?
kiss
I sorry I don't associate with a tribal bigot like you, all your mission here was to silence Yoruba voices so that you and your Ibo folks would have a field day insulting everyone here. But you have failed miserably my friend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by waledeji(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2020
Warrr:
[/s]
i want to have sex with you :[s]
Go and have sex with late kanu body in the mogue first wink wink wink

Ibo boy tongue tongue tongue
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2020
Shooyie:

So, who appointed him as chairman of some of the committees he is heading? You can't say things like these if you don't know much of what's going on.
Chairman of committee!! Chai! Osinbajo don suffer. A man whose office is by constitution, statutory head of some dept and agencies is now heading a committee and you say hurrah!!
Thinking of it now, moving nema to that ministry is unconstitutional and illegal. If you know, Osinbajo is supposed to head that PTF not mustapha. That's why the PTF have been largely ineffective in the states.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2020
MasterKernel:

It's either he's not feeling too strong or... Like you said, watering down his office essence.
There's nothing wrong with him. The latter is the reality.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Joylove2324(f): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:
Osinbajo just survived a partial stroke. That was why he has not been in the public. But he is getting better.

A cardiologist with over 30 years of experience after currently looking at Osibanjo face revealed that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.

That is the same way you are going to survive stoke by his grace.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
okefrancis:
I dont know of anyone but I'm 100% sure that VP osinbajo is cool and healthy, it's only the deaf and dump will still be asking his whereabouts upon the meeting he has been chaired and it's both video and audio visual ,so what else are you people what to know about him
English is not safe
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by fireback: 9:05am On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:

that was not osibanjo, that's a face mask of osibanjo. nnamdi kanu was always right, all is not well with osibanjo but who am I to talk when his own people are not even asking of him. osibanjo is not feeling fine, if you doubt, go and sue KANU.., then you will see more evidence.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 9:13am On May 08, 2020
Joylove2324:

That is the same way you are going to survive stoke by his grace.

Ibu ozu nwuruanwu n'aga ije. Anu mpama. Lekwa onye iberibe ndi agadi ekwe onwu n'achi. Owu ha mere naijiria ji ala azu. Onye isi Ala na onye enyemaka ya di ka ndi aburu onu. Onweghi onye ma ebe ha no. Ha na eheghari ka osa na uze. Ama m na Ibu onye nzuzu, But reply me again if you would be useless in life. No reversal if you do. This is permanent.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 9:14am On May 08, 2020
NigeriaB:

Don't ever use your hands to spill this again son..

I also want you to know dat I HATE NONSENSE

Who are you?
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2020
festacman:
VP Yemi Osinbajo very much alive, thinking creatively, working smart and cooking up something nice, which will be unveiled in the week's ahead. Watch out. #greaterNaija

After...
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday, has met with representatives of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank via video conference to discuss collaborative strategies for the economic stimulus packages planned by the Federal Government.

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-meets-imf-world-bank-over-economic-stimulus/

Then...
Nigeria has received the $3.4 billion emergency loan from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

IMF Managing Director, Ms Kristalina Georgieva, confirmed to CNBC Africa in an interview that the $3.4 billion loan had been credited to the account of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The funds had been approved under the Rapid Financing Instrument by the Executive Board of the IMF on April 28, ‎to address challenges arising from the economic impact of the COVID -19 pandemic the country.

https://businesspost.ng/economy/imf-credits-cbns-account-with-3-4bn-emergency-loan/

The cabal kicks him out of the scene to flex the efforts of the VP.

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by TheRareGem1(f): 10:36am On May 08, 2020
You get it wrong and I don't believe this write up. How can an adviser to the president be taking about whereabout of the VP when the SSA to the VP is there
And if this is true, adeshina should have talked about VP also having Meeting with the IMF, world bank, governors, members of PTF l, President' of Ghana leaving out presidential committee on power meeting which just happened yesterday.
TheGoodJoe:

After...
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday, has met with representatives of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank via video conference to discuss collaborative strategies for the economic stimulus packages planned by the Federal Government.

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-meets-imf-world-bank-over-economic-stimulus/

Then...
Nigeria has received the $3.4 billion emergency loan from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

IMF Managing Director, Ms Kristalina Georgieva, confirmed to CNBC Africa in an interview that the $3.4 billion loan had been credited to the account of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The funds had been approved under the Rapid Financing Instrument by the Executive Board of the IMF on April 28, ‎to address challenges arising from the economic impact of the COVID -19 pandemic the country.

https://businesspost.ng/economy/imf-credits-cbns-account-with-3-4bn-emergency-loan/

The cabal kicks him out of the scene to flex the efforts of the VP.

igbowoman:
Reading through that I suspect all is not well with the VP.Get well soon
Buratai is missing too.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by TheRareGem1(f): 10:39am On May 08, 2020
You are still mourning Kalu, it is clear. But this picture you are seeing is the VP' Osinbajo. One thing you can't take away from him is his knowledge unlike your senseless and caward deceased Nnamdi Kalu.

fireback:
that was not osibanjo, that's a face mask of osibanjo. nnamdi kanu was always right, all is not well with osibanjo but who am I to talk when his own people are not even asking of him. osibanjo is not feeling fine, if you doubt, go and sue KANU.., then you will see more evidence.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by TheRareGem1(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2020
So tell me, on what base should osinbajo heads PTF?
It is insane to belittle the VP's capability really. Do you want SGF to head the most crucial Economic sustainability committee? Mr. President was in his right sense when he gave osinbajo the economic Committee to chair because is the most crucial Committee that will work on our economy post covid19. Do you expect SGF to be having meeting with IMF and world or president of Ghana. Do you even know osinbajo heads NEC's committee on Covid-19 with the governors?
The President was right from the get go bruh

Agboriotejoye:

Chairman of committee!! Chai! Osinbajo don suffer. A man whose office is by constitution, statutory head of some dept and agencies is now heading a committee and you say hurrah!!
Thinking of it now, moving nema to that ministry is unconstitutional and illegal. If you know, Osinbajo is supposed to head that PTF not mustapha. That's why the PTF have been largely ineffective in the states.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by TheRareGem1(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2020
It is insane to belittle the VP's capability really. Do you want SGF to head the most crucial Economic sustainability committee? Mr. President was in his right sense when he gave osinbajo the economic Committee to chair because is the most crucial Committee that will work on our economy post covid19. Do you expect SGF to be having meeting with IMF and world or president of Ghana. Do you even know osinbajo heads NEC's committee on Covid-19 with the governors?
Agboriotejoye:

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by TheRareGem1(f): 10:56am On May 08, 2020
Just change your handle because you are made, you can't love PMB and be lying about his VP. Your observation is very wrong and I know you are still mourning your ipob leader. Osinbajo is Hale and hearty. In fact he just chaired power Committee yesterday. You don't have any picture to give again just this one and it is like that because of the bad signal when he was having an interview with channels' programme anchor, the platform. Quite being an ignorance.

IlovePMB:

Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Just change your handle because you are made, you can't love PMB and be lying about his VP. Your observation is very wrong and I know you are still mourning your ipob leader. Osinbajo is Hale and hearty. In fact he just chaired power Committee yesterday. You don't have any picture to give again just this one and it is like that because of the bad signal when he was having an interview with channels' programme anchor, the platform. Quite being an ignorance.

And the signal affected only one side of his face.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Joylove2324(f): 1:52pm On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:

Ibu ozu nwuruanwu n'aga ije. Anu mpama. Lekwa onye iberibe ndi agadi ekwe onwu n'achi. Owu ha mere naijiria ji ala azu. Onye isi Ala na onye enyemaka ya di ka ndi aburu onu. Onweghi onye ma ebe ha no. Ha na eheghari ka osa na uze. Ama m na Ibu onye nzuzu, But reply me again if you would be useless in life. No reversal if you do. This is permanent.
I repeat, that is how you are going to survive stroke by his grace...No sleep for the wicked
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by IlovePMB: 2:01pm On May 08, 2020
Joylove2324:

I repeat, that is how you are going to survive stroke by his grace...No sleep for the wicked

Ashawo nwoke. Ihe a ikwuru alaghachirilagi ugboro iri. Reply again if you are cursed forever.
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Joylove2324(f): 2:05pm On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:

Ashawo nwoke. Ihe a ikwuru alaghachirilagi ugboro iri. Reply again if you are cursed forever.
You are the cursed one and you will forever be cursed in as much you keep wishing innocent people bad. Oloriburuku
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by igbowoman: 2:46pm On May 08, 2020
Nigerian youths are so gullible to actually believe they have a president, a VP and a chief of army staff.
The place is on auto pilot but many of you folks are not intelligent enough to see it
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Nuclear99(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
festacman:
VP Yemi Osinbajo very much alive, thinking creatively, working smart and cooking up something nice, which will be unveiled in the week's ahead. Watch out. #greaterNaija
Story
Re: COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Sorry. Seems you don't understand what the PTF is about. Health is a multilevel governmental responsibility. The SGF only works for the fed govt. There's no way the SGF can get the states to do his bidding or defer to him on critical issues the way they would if it's the president or VP. That's why you see in countries practising federal system like Nigeria or US, it's the president or the vice that heads the PTF not a political appointee. This is the reason why we've been seeing so much politics being played by the governors and even the NGF recently contradicted the PTF and won!!
As for the economy, we already have an economic advisory council in place that advises the president on economic issues so I don't see what exactly the Osinbajo committee is set to do differently from them. Besides, any input that may be required from the states can be done through NEC which Osinbajo heads.
Fact is, having SGF head a multi-government body like PTF has been counter-productive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo / South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG / PHOTO: See What Was Broadcasted Worldwide As Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.