Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed (11596 Views)

Ex-PDP Nat.Chairman Nwodo, Ex-Minister Worgu, 4 Ex-Senators Dump PDP For APC / Pdp National Chairman Nwodo Resigns Ahead Of Nec Meeting / Pdp Govs Shout Down Nwodo At Nec Meeting ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Godalone(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Okwelieze Nwodo has been removed by the order of a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja over the waiver granted him to be re-absorbed into the PDP.
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-chairman-nwodo-removed

Trouble in PDP
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by homerac7: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
R u serious? shocked shocked shocked

Chai, kasala don burst. Dat adds a new twist to run up weekend presidential primaries.

Well, its a good news for my dear state where d guy has been arm twisting my dear governor. cool
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by blacksta(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
what are the implications?
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by jamace(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP
YOUR site not found on SAHARAREPORTERS.

Where did you get this info from or you are playing us April January Fool?  
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by otokx(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
i do not believe this yet
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by nwabobo: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
Are you sure this is not a game plan to get Atiku Abubakar disqualified based on same grounds of waiver that was also granted him to rejoin PDP.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by homerac7: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Confirmed on saharareporters.com

OMG! OMG! OMG! Ds is getting interesting more n more.

I dey laff o!
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by mbulela: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
ghen ghen!!!
this is where the movie plot develops a twist.
pass me the pop corn.
Who took my coke?
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Gbawe: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
jamace:

OP
YOUR site not found on SAHARAREPORTERS.

Where did you get this info from or you are playing us April January Fool?  

OP is correct. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-chairman-okwezilieze-nwodo-removed

PDP Chairman, Okwezilieze Nwodo, Removed
Posted: January 12, 2011 - 14:33
Postehttp://www.saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/page_images/news/2011/nwodo_ok.jpg?1294839200d by siteadmin

By SaharaReporters, New York
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Okwezilieze Nwodo, has been removed from office  by the order of an Abuja High Court  today. The court ordered his removal over the waiver granted him to be re-absorbed into the PDP.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by OAM4J: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
he will appeal and request for for an order to stay execution of his removal and the rest as they say will be history
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by blacksta(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
what are the implications  - does that mean PDP zoining is back
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by hasyak(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
the series is getting very interesting, let wait and see how the show will continue Episode 6 Season 4
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Godalone(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
blacksta:

what are the implications  - does that mean PDP zoining is back
I think that is what will happen. Zoning is back !
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Nsiman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
I found it. He will appeal but i don't think it will have a -v effect over the convention and primaries. What stopped the court from stopping the waiver granted atiku?
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Nsiman(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
I found it. He will appeal but i don't think it will have a -v effect over the convention and primaries. What stopped the court from stopping the waiver granted atiku?
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Guyman02: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAM4J:

he will appeal and request for for an order to stay execution of his removal and the rest as they say will be history

Gbam!! its an opportunity for some lawyers to chop by interpreting the word status quo ante to mean; before the judgement; after the judgement; on the day of judgement etc
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by dSolution1: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sahara Reporters is down and out!!! http://saharareporters.com/ Service Unavailable

The requested service is temporarily unavailable. It is either overloaded or under maintenance. Please try later.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by otokx(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
drama upon drama
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by jamace(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
I can not find these sites quoted by OP and Gbawe.

This is what I got:

The requested page could not be found.

You may be trying to access a page that has moved since we migrated to our new site. Please try and find it using the search function.

Thank you for your understanding.

I used the search function and got the same info.

Abeg, people confirm the information. This is injury time and anything can happen. Political opponents can use propaganda to scather things. This is a period when there is absolute need to confirm every story. Abeg, people confirm story.  grin
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Missy85(f): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
his deputy should step in as acting chairman, pending the outcome of any appeal.

using the lodging of an appeal to stay execution and keep himself in office, whilst technically right, is morally wrong.

Guess our  politicians dont do morals
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by OAM4J: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
jamace:

I can not find these sites quoted by OP and Gbawe.

This is what I got:

I used the search function and got the same info.

Abeg, people confirm the information. This is injury time and anything can happen. Political opponents can use propaganda to scather things. This is a period when there is absolute need to confirm every story. Abeg, people confirm story.  grin

May be it's your internet. The link is active: http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-chairman-okwezilieze-nwodo-removed
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by gaiusjuli: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
Unbelievable!!! :O
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by OAM4J: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
Missy85:

his deputy should step in as acting chairman, pending the outcome of any appeal.

using the lodging of an appeal to stay execution and keep himself in office, whilst technically right, is morally wrong.

Guess our  politicians dont do morals

Morals? It is not in the dictionary of Nigerian Politician and Public Servants.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by mikmuzzyl(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
Great Admins now needed urgently at

http://naijaforums.tk

INBOX TONYKING WHEN READY, THANKS
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by slap1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
The timing is suspicious.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Ibime(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Comes too late for Sullivan Chime.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by naso2(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
Masterstroke. He surely will get the ruling upturned, however the plan is for him to step down, and work on the psyche of the delegates on how to vote.  Our people say "When skeletons are mentioned in a story, old men begin to tremble". The message really is for the Atiku camp.

Technically , with this ruling PDP delegates know that voting for ATiku might translate into the party not having a candidate in the general elections.

Delegates will generally vote GEJ, after the primaries nwodo appeals and upturns the judgement. while Atiku would have been deflated after the primaries.

Once again I say Masterstroke. grin
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by hrworld: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
Chei. Double wahala for GEJ.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by lwise(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
The website is down,the truth cannot be ascertained.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Nsiman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
I read it myself from saharareporter's site b4 i posted
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Nsiman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
I read it myself from saharareporter's site b4 i posted
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by HamidO1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
The bottom line for me is the disintegration of PDP as a party, I regard this as childs play. PDP is bound to crumble under GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Daura Youth To Purchase Nomination Forms For Buhari, Masari / Talarte Marafa LG Holds Rally For Tinubu/shettima Movement In Zamfara / Differences Between The Yoruba & Igbo Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.