Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed (11592 Views)

Ex-PDP Nat.Chairman Nwodo, Ex-Minister Worgu, 4 Ex-Senators Dump PDP For APC / Pdp National Chairman Nwodo Resigns Ahead Of Nec Meeting / Pdp Govs Shout Down Nwodo At Nec Meeting ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by lastapostle2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
I think governors are becoming more powerful than the centre. This clearly a case of Chime vs Nwodo lipsrsealed
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Donmeca(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
Who do I see addressing PDP delegates, Nigerians and the world at large - declaring the convention open? No other than Dr. Okwesileze Nwodo (not disputing the report though), the man still maintains he had not been served any court notice. This shows that we are all playing a game and Nigeria is a very big FIELD.

This is the penultimate season of the movie Nigeria. . .watch out for the season finale!
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by 1money: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
they wan rig the primaries.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Donmeca(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2011
AIT just confirmed that the court order has been vacated. Naija scenes!
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by haleonic: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
Is another strategies
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by ireke(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
See confusion o - AIT is still flashing the breaking news that the court order has been vacated. But Nwodo just delegated his responsibilities as chairman to his deputy because of the same court order barring him from parading himself as PDP chairman.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by Donmeca(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^^bros me see am ooo. follow us on dis thread for the convention proper. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584783.192.html
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by ikennahill: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
True.d man no wan leave chime alone.he shd go 2 blases 4 all i care.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by pariski(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Is there any of our daily news paper that carries the same news? If not, the story is not likely to be true.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by adexking01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
Thank God, i will there will be bomb blast at the PDP convension, 60% of the enemy of Nigeria are gathered there
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by ilovenaij: 4:15am On Jan 14, 2011
This is what politics is all about. Someone will always be replaced especially if he doesn't cooperate with their bribery and corruption
Shame
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by naijaspeak(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2011
The Pain Dr Nwodo is going through is the work of his own people the Igbos (Easterners )
President Goodluck Jonathan gave Dr Nwodo this appointment to serve but his own people are making life difficult for him.
The easterners are fighting him in all front.

And it is coming at a time the Igbos are looking forward to becoming President.

Having failed to get this position since the time of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

If the igbos are serious about getting the office of the President of Nigeria. They must be united themselves.

They must not blame Dr E. K Clarke as the person that is blocking their way. ( check Clarke response to their accusation in this week vanguard newspaper )

In a nutshell, I think what will deny the igbos or ibo ( easterner ) the presidency of this country is their lack of unity, greed for money and greed for position.

They do all this by fighting themselves.

I am from the south south region of this country. I think Dr. Jonathan is looking towards the east. But the way the igbos are fighting themselves will make them loose the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

SO IGBO UNITE IF YOU WANT THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Thank you
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by asha80(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2011
naijaspeak:

The Pain Dr Nwodo is going through is the work of his own people the Igbos (Easterners )
President Goodluck Jonathan gave Dr Nwodo this appointment to serve but his own people are making life difficult for him.
The easterners are fighting him in all front.

And it is coming at a time the Igbos are looking forward to becoming President.

Having failed to get this position since the time of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

If the igbos are serious about getting the office of the President of Nigeria. They must be united themselves.

They must not blame Dr E. K Clarke as the person that is blocking their way. ( check Clarke response to their accusation in this week vanguard newspaper )

In a nutshell, I think what will deny the igbos or ibo ( easterner ) the presidency of this country is their lack of unity, greed for money and greed for position.

They do all this by fighting themselves.

I am from the south south region of this country. I think Dr. Jonathan is looking towards the east. But the way the igbos are fighting themselves will make them loose the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

SO IGBO UNITE IF YOU WANT THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Thank you

load of rubbish.why was nwodo interested in removing chime or making it difficult for chime to come back as governor of enugu under pdp?

and pls throw into the gutter this igbo 2015 presidency.nobody is interested in that angle as related nwodo.
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by manugbo(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2011
I WANT CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDREN AND THE GENERATION TO COME.

cry
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by manugbo(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2011
AIT CHANEL IS NOW FULL OF RUBISH. NO INTERESTING PROGRAMES RATHER THAN DIRTY POLITCS ADVERTS

SINCERELY IM SICK AND TIRED OF THAT TV STATION cry
Re: Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed by TeadroTec: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, Lagos, 3 Dead - Metronaija.com (Pics) / Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari / Mohammed Bello: Arrest VIPs Seeking Bail For Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.