Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina (41191 Views)

Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) / OPINION: Why Buhari Turned Back On Consensus / See What Buhari Turned Nigeria Into- Picture (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by iezeiyida(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2020
Ganduje is not qualified, to even be a local government chairman.. He lacks what it takes to do that. But he is very qualified in taking 5m dollars contract bribe and massive embezzlement of Kano funds

The governor is also an expert in using power to get down his blindly-percieved enemy, Sanisu Lamido

Those are where he thrives, not at all in proper reasoning, common sense, character and strategy; that brings good leadership
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Truthbites: 10:16am On May 08, 2020
Vello:

Brains tissue and stomach linings aren't the same. Stop giving your brains work to your anus cos I see this comment stinks.
Use your brains if you still have one

Smello Vello...ur name rhymes with smello..now STFU
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by bizhop01: 10:25am On May 08, 2020
I already know that Ganduje is old criminal
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Ajibel(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

With a possibility of over 600 people dead and hundreds infected by Covid-19, can you tell me a better time for the channel of Money to Kano State?

As soon as Buhari channelled money to Lagos, he should have released some money to States for urgent preventive measures with a clear work and expenditure plan.

To get you clear, are you insinuating that the FG should release 15 billion naira to Ganduje because he requested for it?
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Laslaslala: 10:45am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
Good move.. if he dares give money to another southern states we know when to retaliate against APC. Meanwhile the I-pigs will be happy or sad about this because Lagos and ogun are not from bia_fraud. Bitter people.
Yes we are bitter,
Bitter things give life eg English drugs, Agbo etc
Have you also forgotten that the truth is bitter
Keep feeding yourself with lies and licking sugar soon pile go commot for your nyash
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by goldman777: 10:51am On May 08, 2020
Vello:

Seems tissue papers and brain tissues are same thing as far as your upstairs are concerned
You're a Buffon I'm entitled to my comments and opinions even if you insult your entire family with tissue brains where you obviously descended from with tissue brained mentions it won't change anything about what I say or others say here grin foolish fella
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Vello(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2020
Truthbites:

Smello Vello...ur name rhymes with smello..now STFU
Among the reasons I said your thinking system stinks because it's kinda inverted
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Vello(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2020
goldman777:

You're a Buffon I'm entitled to my comments and opinions even if you insult your entire family with tissue brains where you obviously descended from with tissue brained mentions it won't change anything about what I say or others say here grin foolish fella
Reason you mustn't expose your lack of home training induced stupidity to the world. I'm among the few that have serious distaste for stupidity.
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:57am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
Good move.. if he dares give money to another southern states we know when to retaliate against APC. Meanwhile the I-pigs will be happy or sad about this because Lagos and ogun are not from bia_fraud. Bitter people.

Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by goldman777: 11:01am On May 08, 2020
Vello:

Brains tissue and stomach linings aren't the same. Stop giving your brains work to your anus cos I see this comment stinks.
Use your brains if you still have one
It's obvious to me that you are a very stupid person trying to silence the voice of the people here you are obviously very ignorant to think that regardless of whether or not you are paid to do that.you obviously Don't have a brain at all it's better to have tissue soft brains than just empty vacuum space of nothingness thinking you can attack anyone with a contrary opinion from yours.
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by goldman777: 11:06am On May 08, 2020
Vello:

Reason you mustn't expose your lack of home training induced stupidity to the world. I'm among the few that have serious distaste for stupidity.
You are obviously a child who is still looking for home training grin you are not even in my league obviously I'll just ignore you I can see you lack any sense of intelligence and obviously bored from being locked up by your parents like a chicken in a cage.byeee
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by dapadawee: 11:07am On May 08, 2020
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/covid-19-why-buhari-turned-down-gandujes-n15bn-request-presidency/
with this I am convinced that covid 19 in Nigeria have been politically kidnapped
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Okoroawusa: 11:12am On May 08, 2020
asanwafo:
At least talk sense na
Something that is impossible.
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by stormborn28(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Mere looking at Ganduje u will know he is a thief
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On May 08, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
“They said it didn’t take 30 days for Lagos to get support, no! It was the work that Lagos was doing that the Federal Government saw and said this state needs help and then helped Lagos State [with N10billion].

“Any other state that is also doing its work and is not grumbling, is not complaining and is not saying ‘bring money, bring money’, the Federal Government will do all that is necessary to assist [that state with the same financial support as Lagos State].

This is absolute stupid nonsense. As the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, you forgot you made a speech public telling us why the money was released to Lagos?

Nigeria, as at 9:20 pm on Thursday has 65 confirmed cases of coronavirus, 44 of which were recorded in Lagos.

“Lagos State…remains the epicentre of the Covid-19 outbreak in Nigeria,” Buhari said.

https://t.guardian.ng/news/buhari-approves-n10-billion-to-lagos-to-tackle-coronavirus/

Flashback, not obliged but because it was the epicenter. With hundreds dead in Kano with the so called mysterious illness and the large number of positive cases, that is enough reason to oblige the Presidency to act.

When people elect stupid rulers, they suffer from stupid decisions.
What exactly are you saying?
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Vello(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2020
goldman777:

You are obviously a child who is still looking for home training grin you are not even in my league obviously I'll just ignore you I can see you lack any sense of intelligence and obviously bored from being locked up by your parents like a chicken in a cage.byeee
I'm old enough to have you as my son's messenger.
Try understand patriotism and learn more about governance.
And, try use the tissue upstairs next time rather than the one meant for your anus.
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Vello(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2020
goldman777:

It's obvious to me that you are a very stupid person trying to silence the voice of the people here you are obviously very ignorant to think that regardless of whether or not you are paid to do that.you obviously Don't have a brain at all it's better to have tissue soft brains than just empty vacuum space of nothingness thinking you can attack anyone with a contrary opinion from yours.
Let it be known to you the borderline difference between "contrary opinion" and stark illiteracy borne from foolishness
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by L1lma(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2020
If only president handles d 1st case of is crime he wouldn't av got the mind to face him
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Truthbites: 1:14pm On May 08, 2020
Vello:

Among the reasons I said your thinking system stinks because it's kinda inverted

Hello, Smello Vello...can you just STFU?or go to ur Cell, which is Hell..or mellow,u Zombiello
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by sabidey: 1:40pm On May 08, 2020
Gandollar:
All na wash!

They turned him down to deter other states from doing same, but they will support him from backdoor. They might even use a private donor to do it.

Buhari is nothing without kano. He will dance to their tune somehow.
is Buhari contesting again? Think well now
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by sagir1994(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
Gandollar:
All na wash!

They turned him down to deter other states from doing same, but they will support him from backdoor. They might even use a private donor to do it.

Buhari is nothing without kano. He will dance to their tune somehow.
I am from Kano, right now I can testify to you that Buhari has been the most hated man by Kano people for over two yeras now.
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Vello(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
Truthbites:

Hello, Smello Vello...can you just STFU?or go to ur Cell, which is Hell..or mellow,u Zombiello
As usual, I can see your anus is speaking again. Tissue brain nincompoop grin
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2020
Ajibel:

To get you clear, are you insinuating that the FG should release 15 billion naira to Ganduje because he requested for it?

To make it clear. The government should start a massive intervention in Kano State. It must not be through the Governor but the actions should kick off immediately.
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Niaja4real(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Truthbites: 1:58pm On May 08, 2020
Vello:

As usual, I can see your anus is speaking again. Tissue brain nincompoop grin

No yabbis pass this one below...
Hello, Smello Vello...can you just STFU?or go to ur Cell, which is Hell..or mellow,u Zombiello..just go below the ground...lol..ekpo
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by efilefun(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Ganduje is a financial criminal, Simple.

Man just want to use this COVID-19 issue to cash out big, has all the dollars he collected finished?
E don spend am to win election
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by igbowoman: 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
Which Buhari?
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Ajibel(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

To make it clear. The government should start a massive intervention in Kano State. It must not be through the Governor but the actions should kick off immediately.

But they're already doing that now... TheGoodJoe, chai!!!

This govt must have pissed you off sha grin
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by HeavenShield: 4:21pm On May 08, 2020
For the first time, I have seen sense talking. Buhari you have my support on this one. Covid-19 is making these people sensible.
Well-done PMB. If you continue having sense like this..you will end well..
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by Ghokes(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Ganduje is a financial criminal, Simple.

Man just want to use this COVID-19 issue to cash out big, has all the dollars he collected finished?

In fact, better said, Ganduje is a financial crime
Re: COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina by xpansion(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:

Can’t you make your point without being tribalistic? Let’s cure Nigeria by showing love to everyone regardless of religion or tribe

Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105