Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). (2032 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by Naijagossipz: 7:11am On May 08, 2020
Unknown Nigerian lady caught emotionally kissing her dog during lockdown pandemic.

Following the viral video causing stir online, the lady was seriously and emotionally in..........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/lockdown-nigerian-lady-caught-emotionally-kissing-her-dog-video/

3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by Odogwu999(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2020
Nawao diz one don contact dogonoral

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by Skyfornia(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2020
Huh
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by todugo(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2020
This is how virus and STDs emerge

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by GraGra247(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2020
I have said it times without number. Anyone that kisses animals because they see white people doing same is a fool with PHD in foolery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by orisa37: 7:43am On May 08, 2020
FOOT AND MOUTH INFECTION - COVID20. SHE IS A FULANI HERDSWOMAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by joyandfaith: 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Naijagossipz:
Unknown Nigerian lady caught emotionally kissing her dog during lockdown pandemic.

Following the viral video causing stir online, the lady was seriously and emotionally in..........

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/lockdown-nigerian-lady-caught-emotionally-kissing-her-dog-video/

they should quarantine her. another pandemic is loading.lol
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2020
It's a pity how shameless our ladies have become

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by Lanretoye(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2020
Animal molestation is criminal
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by scoundrel(f): 8:03am On May 08, 2020
I swear politicians should legalize the prosecution of bloggers. This video is as old as 2008 and filmed in South America. I still don't know what people gain from spreading fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by yanabasee1(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
It's a pity how shameless our ladies have become
Because she didn't kiss you, ba? She's now shameless....Ogbeni, park well....
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by frowland(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2020
Naijagossipz:

Old video though! .... and ehm, that's not a Nigerian Lady.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by frowland(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2020
scoundrel:
I swear politicians should legalize the prosecution of bloggers. This video is as old as 2008 and filmed in South America. I still don't know what people gain from spreading fake news.

The thing weak me.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by Smony: 10:55am On May 08, 2020
I tot I have seen it all but this very one, weak my body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by EXLOVER(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Fear girls and dog o.

There was this girl i was running things with, anytime I'm going to see her, her dog is always very friendly to me, then one particular day, the dog caught me kissing and fingering the girl, since that day the dog became very hostile and jealous towards me.

Some girls do open kpekus for their dog to suck. And dog can do it very well with their big tongue, but it's a very dangerous risky act
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). by 9japride(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2020
OP pls fear God. You can lie

(1) (Reply)

Boy Caught Riding A Massive Python During Floods / The Pet-stop Whatsapp Group / Bullymax 3k for 30 tabs,6k for 60 tabs(no pack) And Gorillamax 9k.limited stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.