Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) (2035 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Melancho: 7:56am On May 14, 2020
A 52-year-old woman known as Lisa Urso, has been found dead in her home in Illinois after she was mauled to death by her French bulldog, Daily Mail reports.

Lisa had recently adopted the dog, which authorities say was bred to fight, and she was found dead at the back of her Ingleside home on Saturday evening.

According to reports, the dog had attacked her boyfriend on a previous occasion. Police authorities say the attack happened at her home, and Urso’s boyfriend was not home at the time of the attack.

The rescue bulldog had been involved in dogfights in the past, according to authorities. Before her death, Lisa was a huge animal rights activist and was a member of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA).

https://www.newsdey.com/52-year-old-woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-french-bulldog-html/

Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:02am On May 14, 2020
Chai Iku Gbona.
People that use to adopt full grown dogs dey try.
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Capalot: 8:07am On May 14, 2020
Kiloma shele bayiii
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Denique(f): 8:07am On May 14, 2020
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2020
RIP, how can she adopt a full grown dog, oyibo self
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Kkings11: 8:13am On May 14, 2020
Why Did She Adopt A Dog That Was bred To Fight In The First Place.
These Kind Of Dogs Are exclusively To Be Owned By Their Trainer, And Not To Be Sold To InExperienceD Dog handlers.
All The Same May She Find Ultimate In Death
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by TheSourcerer: 8:14am On May 14, 2020
Melancho:
A 52-year-old woman known as Lisa Urso, has been found dead in her home in Illinois after she was mauled to death by her French bulldog, Daily Mail reports.

Lisa had recently adopted the dog, which authorities say was bred to fight, and she was found dead at the back of her Ingleside home on Saturday evening.

According to reports, the dog had attacked her boyfriend on a previous occasion. Police authorities say the attack happened at her home, and Urso’s boyfriend was not home at the time of the attack.

The rescue bulldog had been involved in dogfights in the past, according to authorities. Before her death, Lisa was a huge animal rights activist and was a member of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA).

https://www.newsdey.com/52-year-old-woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-french-bulldog-html/
pics of the mauled face
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Larryfest(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2020
Animal rights activist that was eventually killed by the animal she was vigorously fighting for... As if being human rights activist isn't enough they moved to being animals rights activist, bunch of confused lots.
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by KingAfo(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2020
That’s serious. Never knew frenchie could do that

Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by younghartz(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2020
Does of us who keep dogs indoors and we live alone
What if someday we die a natural death and our body starts to decay, will our dog remember we are the one or they'd feed on our flesh (maybe cus we are now meat to them) then when the authorities comes in and see the scene, won't they say "his dog mauled him to death"

What do I even know sef lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by tyup(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2020
Animal rights activist tongue

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by tyup(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
pics of the mauled face
grin grin
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by xana101: 6:37pm On May 14, 2020
This can not happen to my calabar friend.
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Abasilim: 1:11am On May 15, 2020
How dog wan maule me, when my hands and teeth dey work
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:32am On May 15, 2020
Abasilim:
How dog wan maule me, when my hands and teeth dey work

Oh oh oga you go dey bite the dog back .. I pity your balls ... Na them go first suffer
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Abasilim: 6:11am On May 15, 2020
mayorkun101:

Oh oh oga you go dey bite the dog back .. I pity your balls ... Na them go first suffer

Shey the dog too no get balls?
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by scoundrel(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2020
Owning a pistol would have changed the events of that day.
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Ent3rpreneur(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2020
NkShallom, hi.

You're into the domain business?

I've always been interested and I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks as you consider.
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
RIP, how can she adopt a full grown dog, oyibo self
A lot of people do. I got my caucasian shepherd dog when he was 2 years old
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2020
younghartz:
Does of us who keep dogs indoors and we live alone
What if someday we die a natural death and our body starts to decay, will our dog remember we are the one or they'd feed on our flesh (maybe cus we are now meat to them) then when the authorities comes in and see the scene, won't they say "his dog mauled him to death"

What do I even know sef lipsrsealed undecided

This had happened to some people before. There's a recent story about an elderly woman who lived alone with her Dog, she died in her house and her Dog ate her flesh.

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:

This had happened to some people before. There's a recent story about an elderly woman who lived alone with her Dog, she died in her house and her Dog ate her flesh.

[/s]
Re: 52-year-old Woman Mauled To Death By Her French Bulldog (PHOTO) by Mira4Ashawo(f): 3:48am On May 20, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Beautiful Snakes In The World (pix) / Adult Male And Female Boerboel For Sale / Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.