Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Earn 1500 Ethereum In 100 Days. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn 1500 Ethereum In 100 Days. (544 Views)

Get Free Ethereum In This Giveaway / How To Get 1500 Ethereum In 100 Days / I Have 50k In My Account As A Student In 100 Level What Business Can I Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 1500 Ethereum In 100 Days. by MadukaT(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2020
```Let's talk Crypto.....

Ethereum price as at yesterday was around 84k, it's on 86k currently.```
```I'll be starting by explaining what crypto currency is.....�

I'm pretty sure 70% of people here have heard about crypto currency and have a rough idea on what it is.```
```Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.```
```The currency we're working with here is Ethereum�

Our purpose is to gather Ethereum.

Bitcoin has become too expensive for most of us to gather. But Ethereum is another rising star �```
```Bitcoin remains the largest Crypto Currency with 1Bitcoin = N3,855,505�

Ethereum is the second largest Crypto Currency with 1Ethereum = N85,394�```
The platform we are working with here is called *Million Money* �

_I know the name sounds funny but Russians are weird people�_

```Million Money operates using crowdfunding techniques....```
Million Money is a collective effort of the team, is a team something I can't earn if u don't earn, that's why we are referring people under new members. Each person requires just 2 people to fill his or her space*
*You upgrade from Level 1 to Level 2 after your 2 referrals have been completed.*
```At present, the current profits per level are,

Level 1: N800

Level 2: N7,000

Level 3: N30,000

Level 4: N367,197

Level 5: N2,243,760�``

You are free to Dm on whatsap for more information on Ethereum 08103702476..
Re: How To Earn 1500 Ethereum In 100 Days. by phlexy2k13(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2020
MadukaT:

```Let's talk Crypto.....

Ethereum price as at yesterday was around 84k, it's on 86k currently.```
```I'll be starting by explaining what crypto currency is.....�

I'm pretty sure 70% of people here have heard about crypto currency and have a rough idea on what it is.```
```Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.```
```The currency we're working with here is Ethereum�

Our purpose is to gather Ethereum.

Bitcoin has become too expensive for most of us to gather. But Ethereum is another rising star �```
```Bitcoin remains the largest Crypto Currency with 1Bitcoin = N3,855,505�

Ethereum is the second largest Crypto Currency with 1Ethereum = N85,394�```
The platform we are working with here is called *Million Money* �

_I know the name sounds funny but Russians are weird people�_

```Million Money operates using crowdfunding techniques....```
Million Money is a collective effort of the team, is a team something I can't earn if u don't earn, that's why we are referring people under new members. Each person requires just 2 people to fill his or her space*
*You upgrade from Level 1 to Level 2 after your 2 referrals have been completed.*
```At present, the current profits per level are,

Level 1: N800

Level 2: N7,000

Level 3: N30,000

Level 4: N367,197

Level 5: N2,243,760�``

You are free to Dm on whatsap for more information on Ethereum 08103702476..
Pls how much is this 0.0101ETH when converting to naira

(1) (Reply)

100k Give Away By Davido / Make Huge Profit Selling Cheap Data This Period! / What Will You Do To Make Money If All You Have Is Laptop & Internet For 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.