Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil (26392 Views)

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by raylandmark: 10:09am On May 08, 2020
OK ooo...
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by bareal(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Were all these things not available when Abba Kyari died?
Or are they not available for all these people dying in Kano?
Makinde was also healed by black seed and co, why then are people still dying when black seed full everywhere?

Black seed full everywhere abi? How many people Sabi am? What is black seed in your local dialect?
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by seedorfg(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2020
Clove, black seed, ayam not understanding o
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:12am On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Makinde was also healed by black seed and co, why then are people still dying when black seed full everywhere?

How many of them took it? Or how many know about it? Besides that oil doesn't come cheap.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by ChiefAfonja: 10:13am On May 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:13am On May 08, 2020
yea! my neighbour was also cured with monkey urine, boiled it mix it with garlic and O' grey tea drank about 2 gallons of it, smoked 1 kilo of highgrade weed and he was cured. grin
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by izubext007: 10:13am On May 08, 2020
white seed is better
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by betterman22(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2020
embarassed
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:14am On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Kyari was sick from some ailments. Comparing him with Onyema his counterpart and peer mate,you can deduce one is sick,which made him age faster. Kyari was open to complications as against a healthy man.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Sadsoulnow: 10:14am On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Because some people are brainwashed to believe if it does not come From West (WHO) it won't work..this explain why many people are dying of cancer everyday, when we have natural cure..I just hope one day many Africans will snapped out of this nonsense believe and appreciate our natural gift (herbal medicine)from God.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by bignero: 10:16am On May 08, 2020
inoki247:
So are u saying we shuld start investing in Black seed oil nd start exporting to USA nd Italy Since Crude Oil is useless.

maybe we can start selling Black seed Oil for 1000usd per barrel na still oil naw... cool shocked shocked

Your brain sharp

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Just like everyone dying in Kano?
And since when did wickedness become a medical term?
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by TreasureTayo(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2020
where did you get yours or where can one buy it pls?
greatbuc:
I put black seed in everything I eat .. I heard it cures aids too.. Read onifades report
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by akure1stson: 10:23am On May 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Some people will still not be happy because this same black seed was what Prophet Muhammad recommended for all diseases as cure. Both new and old.

If you like, turn your head upside down. I won't reply your one million mentions.

and y he didnt use the black seed to cure himself from the food poison that killed him?
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by GamalNasser: 10:24am On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Because many people are like you waiting for some big oyibo pharmaceutical to get a commercial cure

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:25am On May 08, 2020
I expected the drama in Kano to stop after Ganduje received the fifteen billion naira requested from the Federal government weeks before the reported strange deaths occurred. If Ganduje can request for money, Wike has been working very hard, they should not forget Wike in their political calculation.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by KingRabota: 10:25am On May 08, 2020
Guy you wicked gaan !

NaijaRoyalty:

Abba Kyari ha an internal disease coupled with old age and wickedness.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by rawtouch: 10:25am On May 08, 2020
[code][/code]
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by martineverest(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2020
ginger+apple cider+green tea+thyme+garlic+lemon+tumeric+ pineapple juice are far more potent in curing flu related illness than drugs

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by alienvirus: 10:25am On May 08, 2020
akure1stson:

and y he didnt use the black seed to cure himself from Poison that killed him?

So poison is a disease? So much for your illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Cantonese: 10:29am On May 08, 2020
Please call me for your RAIN SOUL. It contains Blackseed and other nutrients needed to make your body fitter and stronger.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by martineverest(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2020
seedorfg:
Clove, black seed, ayam not understanding o
clove and thyme+ garlic+ ginger are string antibiotics....even fasting too.they are far more potent tha most drugsn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by martineverest(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
Because some people are brainwashed to believe if it does not come From West (WHO) it won't work..this explain why many people are dying of cancer everyday, when we have natural cure..I just hope one day many Africans will snapped out of this nonsense believe and appreciate our natural gift (herbal medicine)from God.
indians are already doing this with their Ayurvedic medicine

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by martineverest(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2020
inoki247:
So are u saying we shuld start investing in Black seed oil nd start exporting to USA nd Italy Since Crude Oil is useless.

maybe we can start selling Black seed Oil for 1000usd per barrel na still oil naw... cool shocked shocked
use ur head Na.....those natural regimen he took are far more potent in curing flu related illness
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:32am On May 08, 2020
kingjoe:
which one is black seed and clove oil.I will like to know

Black seed oil is gotten from black cumin seeds by infusion with any carrier oil. and its sold in organic shops. Its used for all kinds of diseases.

Clove oil is gotten from clove seed (also known as kananfiri, a spice used in making zobo) through a distillation process which makes it very concentrated hence care should be taken in ingesting it as its very strong and concentrated which could lead to fatality if taken in excess.
It also cures a lot of ailments.

They are also used in organic skincare formulatiions and are sold in organic Organic shops.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by martineverest(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Abba Kyari ha an internal disease coupled with old age and wickedness.
true....did u notice he died in CARDIOLOGY centre?..he had heart problems
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by SLOVFO(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2020
Interesting. What's the name of black seed in Hausa? I guess one can get it at Hausa spices specialty shops?
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by lookyzy: 10:34am On May 08, 2020
TreasureTayo:
where did you get yours or where can one buy it pls?
u can get it from
Hausas that sell herbs.tell him u want to buy buy habat sauda(black seed) oil or the seeds.if u are living in owerri u can get it from amahausa.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) / Coronavirus Update In Kano: 1 Death, Total Of 59 Confirmed Cases / Baby Born With Encephalocele In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.