Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil (26382 Views)

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by mechanics(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2020
Thank God for his life.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by KGREAT(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Abba Kyari ha an internal disease coupled with old age and wickedness.
wickedness grin grin
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Theboss100(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2020
Buy garlic, ginger and chew it everyday. I bet u all the sicknesses u av in ur body will be begin to collapse one by one. Add honey and lemon too. Don't wait till u get sick. Boost ur immune system with the above. I am health worker and i know what i am saying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by SLOVFO(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2020
lookyzy:
u can get it from
Hausas that sell herbs.tell him u want to buy buy habat sauda(black seed) oil or the seeds.if u are living in owerri u can get it from kahausa.

Thanks. I was asking same question you answered
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:47am On May 08, 2020
Herbal treatment is the way
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by lexy2014: 10:48am On May 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Whatever works should be used in this treatment. Trial and error is far better than doing nothing and expecting the elusive vaccine from the western world or asia

We are waiting for america to discover treatment& send to us.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 10:49am On May 08, 2020
lpowel:
W.H.O must hear this

Forget those people, wait for them and pay the supreme price .
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by MrBONE2(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

This also is wickedness grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by cezarman(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
Masha Allah

Masha Allah kor, marsh mallow ni...
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Yakzo(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2020
Thank God for His mercies. Let continue observe all safety rules, please.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by bahaushe1: 11:14am On May 08, 2020
The main message here is that: there is NO specific treatment for covid 19. He used so many things, black seed oil one of them.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by afroxyz: 11:17am On May 08, 2020
Dem don dey talk true small small. They have seen that waiting for WHO or the West would wipe them.out. Now everybody is suggesting what can help
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by lastround(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2020
inoki247:
So are u saying we shuld start investing in Black seed oil nd start exporting to USA nd Italy Since Crude Oil is useless.

maybe we can start selling Black seed Oil for 1000usd per barrel na still oil naw... cool shocked shocked
I am not aware we grow black seed in nigeria
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by lastround(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
Because some people are brainwashed to believe if it does not come From West (WHO) it won't work..this explain why many people are dying of cancer everyday, when we have natural cure..I just hope one day many Africans will snapped out of this nonsense believe and appreciate our natural gift (herbal medicine)from God.
God bless you for your wisdow. But don't blame us much because we are educated out of common sense. If the west does not approve, it is useless.

Our first step to development is the emancipation of mental reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by jokinexcel(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2020
Prophet Muhammad was right after all 'that there's no sickness that black seed cannot cure except death "

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Sadsoulnow: 11:44am On May 08, 2020
lastround:

God bless you for your wisdow. But don't blame us much because we are educated out of common sense. If the west does not approve, it is useless.

Our first step to development is the emancipation of mental reasoning.
bless you too my bro.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by 5gee: 11:50am On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Were all these things not available when Abba Kyari died?
Or are they not available for all these people dying in Kano?
Makinde was also healed by black seed and co, why then are people still dying when black seed full everywhere?
How did you know that was what healed him? The fact that he claimed to have taken that does not mean that was what healed him. Else others that recovered without taking anything can also claim that they were healed by drinking water (since they took water and recovered) or healed by eating rice and beans if they ate that while infected.
There is no known cure for COVID19 but majority infected people recover without need for any medical intervention.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by omojesu202(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Makinde was also healed by black seed and co, why then are people still dying when black seed full everywhere?

Makinde is carrot
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

pls what is black seed?
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Jabioro: 12:24pm On May 08, 2020
He has spoken well ,he told us all the medication he took..not like Edo State house speaker..God bless you.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by subcbouy: 12:42pm On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Just like everyone dying in Kano?
And since when did wickedness become a medical term?
Abba Kyari was a diabetic patient. Everyone is only using different drugs based on symptoms observed.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Beetobee(f): 1:29pm On May 08, 2020
Alhamdillah. This is one seed that Prophet Muhammad SAW said cures every disease except death.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by greatbuc(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2020
TreasureTayo:
where did you get yours or where can one buy it pls?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by TreasureTayo(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2020
Thank you very much
lookyzy:
u can get it from
Hausas that sell herbs.tell him u want to buy buy habat sauda(black seed) oil or the seeds.if u are living in owerri u can get it from amahausa.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by omojeesu(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2020
lpowel:

W.H.O must hear this

W.H.O must NOT hear this!
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Adeyebi24(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

laugh
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Yankee101: 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
Please remember, not only black seed.

Read the whole article

The must important part is getting your list body fluids back
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by YungJo207(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2020
W.H.O and the rest of the world is mad...if not why push for a vaccine when there are medicine some countries are coming out to say is working? Why is the herbs and local medicine been reported working in some countries ignored?

Las Las the Creator of Heaven and Earth go shame all of them soon.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by bamosagie(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why You Should Always Stay Hydrated / EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) / Coronavirus Update In Kano: 1 Death, Total Of 59 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.